thirteen

Christine

"hello? ... oh, um ok. I'll be there right now." I grabbed my purse and ran out the door.

"Corbyn?" I knocked on the door. "I got your phone call. You wanted to talk?" The door creaked open but his face was hidden by the shadows of his dark room. "Hey..." I said nervously. He stepped into the hallway light. I dropped my purse and put my hands over my mouth in utter shock. "oh.. my... God..." I could see dried blood on his upper lip and purple bruises around his eyes and cheekbones. "Corbyn, who did this to you..." Tears fell streamed down his face. 

"Jonah"

Jonah

I feel horrible. I shouldn't of done it, I shouldn't of let my feelings hurt one of my best friends. I was going crazy. It happened so quickly. Just a quick run to Starbucks. Who knew that I was going to find Christina and Corbyn acting like they are dating all of a sudden, went out to lunch together, were laughing and talking... I was going to let it slide until he kissed her. It wasn't very romantic but it sure wasn't friendly either. Rage filled my body and I could only think of hurting Corbyn. I rode back to the campus on my bike, following his car. I pedaled and pedaled on my bike. He was fast but I could still keep up. Soon afterward, Christine got out of the car and Corbyn parked. I dropped my bike to the floor, ran up to him and punched him upside his jaw. I punched him right on his upper lip and all over his cheeks, leaving bruises everywhere. He lay on the floor, unconscious at first. When he opened his eyes, I saw the tears in his crystal blue eyes. "Oh no... what have i done." I picked up my bike and rode away as fast as I could.

Christine

"Stay here, I'm coming right back." I whispered in his ear as I gently placed my hand on his cheek. He winced and fell back onto the pillow. I went to his bathroom and grabbed a towel. I soaked it in warm water from the sink and went back into the room. I patted his face gently with the towel, wiping away the dried blood. I then massaged his bruises and put an ice pack that i got from the freezer on his face. He started crying again and I shushed him "It's gonna be ok" I lied down next to him and we started to talk.

"when did it happen?" I said soothingly as I stroked his arm "Right after I dropped you of at the campus." he whispered, his eyes closed. "Why did you wait so long to tell me?" a single tear fell down my cheek. "I was afraid. And you were busy too." I decided to stop asking questions. "You know what, just get some rest. All I want is for you to get better."  He opened his eyes. "Wait, you can't let my room mate Daniel find out about this. He will kill Jonah. Last time I got hurt he got suspended for punching my high school bully. Even though Jonah hurt me, he is still one of my best friends and I don't want Daniel to go after him. I sighed. "okay, whatever you want. Go to sleep." He closed his eyes and drifted off. I kissed him on the fore head and left the room. 

I walked back into my dorm room to find Hannah, Sophie, and Daniel watching netflix and hanging out. "hey guys, where are Hermione and Mia?" "They aw thtill in clasth." Hannah said with a mouth full of popcorn. Sophie laughed. "She meant to say that they are still in class." I smiled. "Have you seen corbyn?" Daniel asked me. "I haven't heard from him since lunch." I circled my mind. Corbyn didn't want Daniel to know about what happened, He can't go back into their room without finding out. "Your room is getting a deep cleaning right now. There was ummm.. something in the uhhh... wall. "Oh. so where is he staying tonight?" I tried to act cool. "He is going to stay at his lab partners dorm for the next few days. They need to work on their project anyways." Daniel squinted his eyes. "Oh. Well i guess I'll stay at Jonah and Zach's for a while." he went back to watching the Netflix show. I let out a deep sigh. That was close. I then remembered, Jonah.

A/N: Hey guys! my life is hectic right now, I'm so stressed! wattpad really takes my mind off things :) anyways, do you have any really good why don't we fan fictions that are worth reading? I am looking for new ones to read. also go check out my Instagram - super.seavey! It's pretty lit over there haha ily guys! remember to vote and comment!

seavey! It's pretty lit over there haha ily guys! remember to vote and comment!

p.s. they are so cute in this pic oml