twelve

Hermione

I woke up to the chill of an ice pack on my forehead. "She's opening her eyes!" I heard a familiar voice. I looked up to see Christine, her room mates, the three girls, and Jack.

"Oh thank God you woke up" Christine hugged me. "you've been passed out for about half an hour." "Oh I forgot, I'm Clarice, this is Emily, and that's Catherine. The dark haired girl said "We found your key card in your pocket and brought you to your room." who I assumed was Catherine smiled. "Yeah it took us a while to drag you over here. We didn't know what else to do."

"Did you call a doctor?" I said with a shaky voice. "No we decided to bring you here first, before we called an ambulance. Maybe you just had a fever or something." Emily looked at her friends.

I glanced down at my hands. "Christine, can i talk to you in private?" Everyone except Christine left to Jack's side of the room and closed the border.

"I've never told anyone this before, but..." I bit my lip. Christine nodded. "Ever since seventh grade I have been getting these mini panic attacks. It's never been this serious. Whenever I get nervous for any reason my heart rate would go up. Over the years, It's become higher and higher. I showed her my diary with all the numbers and dates. "I was always too scared to tell anyone so I kept it to myself. I;m sorry, I should've said someth-" I was cut off by Christine's warm embrace. "Hey" she pulled away and looked at me right in the eye. "It's all ok."

When I was fully conscious and feeling better, we walked back over to Jack's side of the room. The girls were watching some show on their phones and Jack was on the bed playing Xbox.

They all looked up when we walked in. I was immediately crushed in a hug from Jack. For some reason I felt less nervous so I hugged him back. We said goodbye to our new friends and to Christina. It was just me and Jack left in our room.

"Well, I have a class at three so I should get going." I gestured to the door. "Wait." Jack stepped forward. "What class do you have?" "Physics" I replied. "Let me walk you there. I have music theory at the same time." "But the auditorium is all the way across the quad, You might be late." I said concerned. "It's fine, we have ten minutes after all." He reached out his hand. I smiled and took it into mine. "Let's go then"

The rest of the day was amazing. After my physics class and Jack's music class, we had the rest of the day to ourselves. We walked around the whole college pointing things out and taking photos. "Jack look, this sign is so cute!" I showed him someones sign in some office. "Go pose I'm taking a picture of you."

"Wow I look so great

"Wow I look so great." Jack said jokingly as he swooped his head, his curls bobbing around. "Jack stop it " i laughed and grabbed his arm stopping him from bobbing his head around. He put his arm around my shoulder. "Today was so fun. Let's hang out on a daily basis." he grinned as we walked, still pressing against each other. "I mean, we are room mates so unless one of us moves, we are together for four whole years." I laughed "promise me, we are staying together throughout our whole college experience." "I promise" he said putting his free hand over his heart. We laughed the whole way back to the dorm.

Christine

I was scrolling through Instagram and sitting on my bed. I was alone in the dorm room. Hermione was out somewhere and my roomies were all in class somewhere on campus. I sighed, I was so bored.

Suddenly I received a call

"Corbyn?" I mouthed. Why would he call me?

A/N: Hey guys! I'm so sorry i haven't updated in a while, I'm really stressed with school at the moment... My updates will not be everyday anymore, but I will try to as much as possible! Please continue to vote and leave comments too! Who else loves the new EP? and what is your favorite song/s ? Mine are probably Turn it off and Words I didn't say, I cried when i first heard it lmaoooo. don't forget to follow my instagram fan page super.seavey! thanks for everything, Ily guys! peace