seven

Christine's pov

It was Hermione. She was my best friend since pre-school. I still remember exactly how we met

Narrator's pov

*flashback to Sunrise preschool 2003*

Little 4 year old Christine was skipping to the playground, smile on her face and her curly pigtails bouncing around. "Ouch!" she fell face first into the sandbox. She stood up with sand on her face and tears in her eyes. "Are you ok?" Also 4 year old Hermione said helping her up. Christine continued to cry. "Let's go to miss Kelly. She will know what to do." The girls walked hand in hand to the pre-school teacher. She cleaned Christine's face and gave them both cookies. They were best friends ever since.

*time jump to eighth grade 2012*

"Hermione I can't believe you are leaving me to move to LA..." Christine said, teras rolled down her cheeks. "What will i do in high school without you! We promised we would go to homecoming together too!" "I'm so sorry Christine it's just because my dad's job has a new office in California and we have to move there" Hermione said pulling her into a hug "I don't want to move either... But there is one thing that I want you to have before I leave." "What is it?" Christine said wiping her tears. Hermione pulled a box out of her pocket. Inside were two silver heart shaped bracelets. "Omg they're beautiful.." Christine said smiling "Christine I will always remember you!" Hermione said as she got into the car. Hermione was on the verge of crying. They shared one last hug before her dad started the car. "Bye!!" Hermione said waving. Christine stood on the sidewalk waving at Hermione until her car and the moving truck were out of sight.

*end of flashback*

Christine's POV

"I cant believe you are here!!!" I said running into her arms. "Wait do you come to CSU now?" "Christine! I missed you so much.. And yes I'm a student here!" Hermione said excitedly "OK we have so much to catch up on. We haven't seen each other in 5 years!!" We exchanged numbers and followed each other on social media. she ordered coffee and i waited for my food. For the next hour we caught up on our lives and talked about memories we had together on the farm. "Wait what dorm building are you in?" She asked me as she started drinking her coffee. "I'm in building 3 and my room is number 16. " I said. omg my dorm room is number 21! We are in the same Hall!" We squealed in excitement. "who are your room mates?" she asked. i told her about everything that happened earlier today and how nice they were to me. "They sound so nice" she smiled. "unfortunately i share a dorm room with a boy. His name is Jack Avery. I mean he is really cute but i wish i had some girls to hang out with." "you can totally come to our dorm if you want! there is plenty of room its basically a house. since we have 4 people we got the large room." i grinned. "I'd also like to meet this Jack Avery you speak of" i teased her. "Nothing has happened!" she shoved me playfully. "I just think he is cute that's all. He does have friends come over a lot. Daniel and Zach."

((A/N: Zach is the same age as the other boys in this story. Its my story and i can make Zach's age whatever i want lol ok continue))

"I've heard them practice together and they are so good! i feel like they could start a band or something." she smiled. "they need 2 more members. then they could be the next one direction!" we cracked up. By now we have finished our food and drinks. "hey lets go to my dorm room. I'm sure they have finished their classes now, I can introduce you to them!" we walked back to building 3 . "Hey guys!" i said brightly as i unlocked the door. "meet my friend..." i let her in. "hermione!!"

{A/N : hey guys :) here's the update you've been BEGGING for haha. ilysm and have gr8 day!! peace}