eight

Christine's pov

"Hey Guys!" Hermione burst into the room smiling cheerily. I laughed "I've known her since pre-school. Her room is 3 doors down across the hall." "Hey, I'm Hannah." Hannah jumped up and hugged her. "I'm Mia" she high-fived Hermione "and I'm Sophie. It's super nice to meet you." Hermione smiled. "Christine was right, you guys are really cool." "aweeeee" the girls said in unison looking at me. "I'm glad you like us" Mia grinned "Christine you are the sweetest" Sophie gushed. "Who's up for a netflix session?" Hannah said suddenly "Hermione can sleep over ! Your room mates won't mind right? "Oh no he wouldn't. and I only have one room mate by the way. His name is Jack..." Hermione stared off into space. Hannah snapped in front of her face and we all giggled. "UHM WHAT?!" Hermione shook her head and looked normal again. "you just dozed off for a second" I cracked up. "HERMIONE HAS A CRUSH, HERMIONE HAS A CRUSH" Mia, Sophie and Hannah started chanting. Everyone except Hermione burst into a fit of giggles. Hermione rolled her eyes and smiled. "He is cute... well... I DO LIKE HIM" she started to blush then she burst into laughter. " OK guys, I'm gonna get my clothes and makeup bag. I'll be right back."

Hermione's pov

I left the dorm room. Christine's room mates were so sweet and I'm glad they let me sleepover for the night. I unlocked the door to my room. "Hey Jack" I smiled then gasped because he wasn't wearing a shirt. "uhhh I'm sleeping over at my friends dorm tonight." Jack looked up from his phone and said "aweee Hermi crab why are you leaving me alone the first night?" i rolled my eyes. "don't call me that noodle head ." I held back laughter. he smiled. "Ok don't expect to see me in the morning i have a class at 6:30." I tried hard not to stare at him for too long but i dozed off. "earth to hermi head" Jack laughed "are you like dead or something?" I snapped out of it. "uhh ya I'm fine." i muttered and ran to my side of the room and closed the border slide wall. I exhaled in relief. "phew." i whispered. I gathered my clothes and toiletries then stuffed them in my duffel bag. This should be enough, i thought. i opened the slide wall and walked towards the door. "wait!" i felt a hand on my arm. my heart stopped.

{A/N: sorry for the short chapter, My parents surprised me with a flu shot at the doctors and didn't even tell me. and ahem lol fun fact about me I ABSOLUTELY HATE SHOTS UGH so ya i was traumatized and i threw a fit ahah. you'd think I'm crazy but like everyone has fears right and this just so happens to be mine. so DON'T JUDGE ME LMAO.

comment which daniel pic is the cutest bc UGH HE'S SO CUTE I CANT DECIDE.. oh also don't forget to vote if ya like this story

here's #1

here's #2

here's #2

comment 1 or 2! ily all :) peace