Fifteen

Hey all! I know this book so far has been accomodating female pronouns, but since I know I have at least ONE male reader (coughmoreonhimlatercoughcough) I'm going to have parts for both genders since you'd obviously dress differently and have different places in a wedding. Feel free to read both, if you want! Thanks for stickin' with this series, more on that later as well!

Your PoV (female)

"(Y/n), aren't you excited?" Mei shrieks, throwing open our closet doors to see her long-awaited flower girl dress.

I laugh. "Be careful, Little Sister," I murmur, gently taking the dress from its hangar and plastic covering. "You don't want to tear it or anything."

Mei slips out of her clothing without missing a beat. She lets out another happy squeal as she slides into the satiny dress, shivering with delight. I come up behind her to zip up the dress, and straighten the pillowy skirt.

"Do you think I'll be a good flower girl, (Y/n)?" she asks me, twirling around to see herself in the mirror. "I helped (G/n) pick out all the flowers, and they came to the hotel this morning! I can't wait to see them!"

We'd spent the night in a topside hotel, as the couple had decided to wed in a beautiful chapel in New York City. (G/n) had slept in a room with most of the rest of her friends that made up her bridal party, leaving Mei and me to our own devices. Sans had come to check on us from his room on a lower floor, however, spoiling our all-nighter plans.

"gotta get your beauty sleep," as he'd put it. "can't have you guys fallin' asleep next to the bride."

Mei and I had talked for a while longer while he checked on (G/n), but fell silent when he walked by again. Mei had gone to sleep by the time I was sure he'd left.

The girls' side of the wedding party was all shoved into the suite (G/n) had been in with most of them, made up of Mei and me, Undyne, Alphys, Lady Toriel, three of her friends from the human world named Katie, Adrianne, and a younger girl, London, and (G/n)'s mother. I was appointed to be the maid of honor, Mei was the flower girl, (G/n)'s mother was the mother of the bride and technically had to be part of our group, no matter how uncomfortable she might feel, and the five others were bridesmaids. Everyone was extremely excited and (G/n) had a quick case of jitters, but anticipation covered most of our other feelings.

From the window, everyone except (G/n) watched the men pile into a limousine and leave the hotel.

In the bathroom, she was busy slipping on her dress. When she came out to show us, her face was all red and aflutter with mixed feelings. Katie began to apply makeup to her smooth, beautiful face, while Adrianne, a hairdresser, styled her hair and ours, too, as if there were no tomorrow. My neck was stiff with hairspray, and my scalp ached from all the bobby pins she'd pushed into my thick, once-messy morning hair.

Mei's bobbed black hair bounced at her chin, slightly curled at the edges. She sat on a chair, containing her excitement with puffed cheeks so as not to muss her pretties. London sat next to her, her long blonde hair mixed with an ombre of red violet in the works of Adrianne. She looked about my age; maybe a year or two older. I began to wonder how (G/n) had met her.

All too soon, an alarm went off to signal the time.

"The wedding starts at twelve thirty," (G/n)'s mother says, helping Mei get up from her seat. We slip on our high-heeled wedding shoes, bought specially for the occasion. Stumbling slightly, trying to copy (G/n)'s incredibly graceful movements, we head outside to greet our limousine and drive to the chapel.
~

Your PoV (male)

"Shit!" Alex, my bed mate, curses as he abruptly flies out of sleep, his crazily curly hair shadowing his human face. "The alarm didn't go off!"