17

The world seemed to slow as the conductor announced the train would be stopping in less than 10 minutes. Jae's heart skipped a beat as he turned towards Wonpil. His friend simply just smiled and patted him on the head as a way to comfort the older without words. Jae could feel his nerves kicking in. Just the fact that one of his best friends, his own crush, would be waiting for him made him unbelievably happy and terrified him at the same time.

He was terrified of what younghyun would think of him in person. Jae knew he was a complete and utter mess in person, something he didn't show that well through messages. He was worried that the moment they met, it would be a huge disappointment. Not for him but rather for younghyun. Jae was not prepared to see the disappointment on his face the moment he stepped off the train and finally be able to get a good look at how much of a human wreck Jae is, in his opinion.

"Jae! Come on, the train stopped like 5 minutes ago! Mom is waiting for us!" Wonpil said shaking Jae by his shoulders. Jae stood, with Wonpil's assistance, his legs wobbly from his nerves.

"I'm not ready. What if he hates me? What if he doesn't want to be with me in anyway once he sees how I am in real life? What if he-" Jae started to rant but was cut off by Wonpil putting his hand over his mouth, startling Jae in the process as he grabbed his bag.

"He's going to love you just fine. He isn't going to hate you. You two are adorable and I see no reason as to why he would hate you." Wonpil said sending Jae a comforting smile and he grabbed his wrist. "Now come on, lets go see your man." Jae took a deep breathe as he grabbed his carry on bag from Wonpil and let himself be pulled through the train towards the exit.

The closer they got to the door the more nervous he got. The loud hum of the train station filled his ears as they stepped off onto the platform. Jae's mom standing next to the exit her bags beside her. His heartbeat grew faster as he looked around in fear and awe. His eyes scanned the crowd for one specific boy, but his heart dropped as he couldn't find him anywhere nearby. Maybe, maybe younghyun really didn't want to meet him, Jae thought as Wonpil squeezed his shoulder for reassurance.

A voice could be heard yelling over the crowd. "Oh my fucking god! Move! I have to meet someone important!" The voice shouted as many protests were heard in return. Wonpil perked up at the sound of the persons voice. He leaned towards Jae to talk to him without the noise stealing his words away. "I think that may just be your Prince Charming." Wonpil said with a slight laugh towards the end as the voice grew louder with more insults towards others booming with him.

"Yea, okay, you can stand in the middle of the walk way but you can't move two inches so I can slide by to meet the practical love of my life. Okay great logic there douche canoe! Way to go!" The voice grew louder and Jae swore his world stopped. The voice was familiar and Jae was all too excited to hear it. His smile grew as the voice got louder and louder as did the thudding footsteps. His breath got caught in his throat as the male stopped a few feet away staring towards him. Jae could see the others lips move as he ran towards him dropping his bag as Wonpil and his mother just smiled, shaking their heads at the two.

"Younghyun!"

"Jae! Oh my god!"

The two collided in a hug almost knocking each other to the ground. Tears welled up in Jae's eyes as he was held in Younghyun's embrace for the first time in forever. Neither boy could stop the smile that was growing on their face. The two couldn't stop smiling and they refused to let each other go, thinking the other would be gone the moment they let go.

"You're more beautiful in real life. I can't believe it." Younghyun whispered as he kissed Jae's head, holding the boy tighter than before. Jae felt a tear slide down his cheek at the words. He couldn't be happier. He never wanted the moment to end.