30

"So where exactly are we going? Why did we have to leave so early?"

"Well since it's still morning, we're going to get some damn coffee and pretend we enjoy living for a few moments." Sungjin said, answering Jae before Younghyun could. "Now can you please stop asking questions? We barely left your hotel and you've asked multiple questions. Shut the fuck up please." Jae just looked at the ground, a small frown playing at his lips due to Sungjins words.

"Hey! Don't be so mean to him. I know he's annoying at times but please be nice Sung." Younghyun said smacking him on the back of the head. He then turned towards his boyfriend. "And you, stop asking so many questions. It is kind of annoying babe." He said earning a gasp from the older as he ruffled his hair. Younghyun simply pecked his lips causing the older to blush and turn away from him.

"Gross. I don't appreciate seeing you two being all loved up." Dowoon said walking in between the couple, breaking apart their hands in the process. The two just stared at the youngest, wondering why he was so angry over a little kiss and hand holding.

"If this is because you don't have anyone to love, that's on you pal. I think you and Wonpil would make a great couple, go make out with him." Jae chimed in causing the two youngest boys to blush and look at opposite sides of the street. "I mean like please do. You're both so tiny and adorable, you'd be a very cute couple." He continued as Younghyun and Sungjin started laughing at the younger boys expense.

"Jae" Wonpil whined, trying to cover his face with his hands as he walked. "Please stop. You're like an embarrassing dad right now." His words seemed to only encourage Jae even more, much to his and Dowoons dismay.

"Oh! You two could go on a date to the movies and then dinner and be that totally cliché couple from every romance movie and book like ever. Oh it would be so cute. Please date." Jae rambled as the other four stopped walking causing him to continue on, not realizing he was being abandoned by his friends and his boyfriend. He turned towards where Dowoon was supposed to be only to be met with a random store front. He turned around frantically searching for his group only to see them entering a shop a few stores down. "This is why I hate being the oldest one. No one ever appreciates you." He mumbled as he slowly walked his way to the shop the others entered. "You four are assholes. I hate you all." He said sitting down at the table.

"Even me?" Younghyun asked leaning towards his boyfriend, pretending to be innocent. All he got in response was Jae mumbling 'especially you.' "I'm offending. I'm your boyfriend. I tried to stop them." He said, trying to defend himself.

"Bullshit. You were the first one to walk in the shop. Wonpil was the only one who wanted to go and let Jae know we were here." Sungjin said earning a glare from Younghyun in the process. "So in all actuality, Jae shouldn't be mad at Wonpil, only us three." He concluded, smiling as Jae slid his chair closer to Wonpil versus his boyfriend.

"Wonpil, you're a true friend. Who needs those three?" Jae said nudging Wonpil slightly, pushing him into Dowoon. "But as I was saying before you all went total dick mode on me, Dowoon and Wonpil would be a great couple. Don't you agree Dowoon?" The youngest just blushed, suddenly becoming fascinated in the table. "I'm taking that as a yes. What about you, Wonpil? Don't you agree the two of you would be the cutest couple to exist?" Wonpil just squeaked in response, standing up saying something about ordering his drink. Dowoon followed him, trying to get out of the awkward conversation Jae was trying to start.

"I'm so sorry for him. I would say he's normally not like this but he is. I'm sorry." Wonpil apologized as the two walked to the counter to order. All he got in response was a small laugh.

"It's cool. No need to worry. If anything I think he'd be right, just don't tell him I said that." Dowoon said with a smile, as the cashier asked the two for their order. Wonpil was a stuttering and blushing mess as he ordered, causing the girl behind the counter to coo at him. Dowoon couldn't help but smile fondly at the older. As he saw Wonpil pull out his wallet, he immediately stopped him. Dowoon pulled out his own, telling Wonpil that it was his treat, since it would be their last day together. Wonpil just smiled and nodded his head, slowly putting the wallet back into his pocket. "Look at my babies being cute!" The duo heard Jae yell from their table, blushing and groaning from embarrassment at the older's words.

"Jae, babe, please shut the fuck up. Will it make you happy if I buy you a drink?" Younghyun asked, placing his hand over Jae's mouth to keep him quiet. The older just nodded his head, trying to tell him what he wanted, only to have his words muffled. "I'm going to remove my hand, and if you say one more thing about Dowoon and Wonpil, I'll go back to my house and not spend your last day with you." The younger said slowly, hoping to let his words sink in, as he removed his hand.

"Can you get me a hot chocolate actually? I don't feel like coffee right now." Jae said, glancing down at his hands, afraid to say the wrong thing. He wanted to spend his last day in town with his boyfriend. He didn't mean to make the younger mad, but he couldn't help what he said. "I'm sorry." Younghyun just kissed his cheek before standing up, to go order his drink.

"You do know that he wouldn't actually not leave you alone today? He's too invested in you. I swear the moment your train leaves tomorrow morning he's going to be crying and texting you how much he misses you." Sungjin spoke up as he seen how much the older changed within a matter of seconds. Jae lifted his head, staring at Sungjin in confusion. "It would honestly probably hurt him more than it would you, if he didn't spend your last day in town with you. I'm going to get my drink. The youngsters are on their way back. Cheer up bud." He said walking away as the two youngest walked towards the table, Wonpil a blushing mess as Dowoon laughed at his expense.