40

astralyk: hey baby boy

littlejae6: ?????

astralyk: sO I HAVE A SURPRISE BUT IT REQUIRES YOU TO SEE YOUR MOM

littlejae6: !!!!

littlejae6: I went to her and she told me to go to outside,,,, I'm confused???

littlejae6: Little shit respond to me

littlejae6: she said I would know what the surprise was ???

littlejae6: there's literally nothing on the porch or in the front yard

littlejae6: HOLD TF UP THERES A NOTE

littlejae6: YOUNGHYUN IM CRYING WHAT DO YOU MEAN

littlejae6: ANSWER ME YOU PIECE OF SHIT

littlejae6: I swear if this is a joke I will kill you

astralyk: ;)

astralyk: check your backyard

littlejae6: I'm running through the house like a damn maniac

littlejae6: when did you and Mom set this up

littlejae6: YOUNGHYUN WHY IS THERE A GIANT BOX

astralyk: open it

littlejae6: I literally hate you right now.

astralyk: ;)

littlejae6: dkjsmdksk im gonna open the damn box shut up.

"hey baby boy, so what do you think of the whole surprise thing? Are you really going to be able handle being with me on an almost daily basis?" Younghyun's voice sounded as soon as Jae opened the side of the box. Tears pricked his eyes as he saw his boyfriend sitting in the box, a bow on his head as if he was a present.

"Shut up. I can't believe you literally got an apartment here just to be near me. That's literally the cutest thing ever I think I have to puke." Jae said squatting so he could hug his still sitting boyfriend. The moment the two were in each other's arms it felt like everything was back to normal. "You're insane you know that?"

Younghyun just nodded in response, pulling the older into his lap, arms wrapped around his waist. "Sungjin and Dowoon are moving with me. Holy shit I missed this." His voice was soft and made Jae's heart skip a beat. This was what home felt like to him, he couldn't be happier.

~~~
The end note accidentally published before this so sorry for the confusion !!!