Y I K E

I'm so sorry in advance, y'all can skip if you want hah

so my irl friend who actually reads this story (cherry_bvby ) told me to do a meet the author type thing so you could get to know me ??? So yeah here it is ???

Uh so the media photo thing is me ! (Idk what it's called yikes) (lmao filters are my best friend)

I'm kat, I'm 17, I'm from the U.S and I basically do nothing with my life?
Idk what to really say but uh I guess things about me work?

So I play 6 instruments and I'm constantly either drawing or writing (which is a shock considering how slow my updates are sometimes rip)

I'm constantly going off about something, like whether it's about how good one of my bias looked or just the fact that I'm annoyed with literally everyone at any given moment irl

Legit if someone ever brings up Park Chanyeol, Min Yoongi, Joshua Hong, Mark Lee, or Kim Wonpil, I can go off on like a 30 minute rant about how they deserve the entire world and happiness and literally all the love and support there is???? I'm a mess ok.

I stan a fuckton of kpop groups like it's become a mess and I'm a mess because of it and like a lot of them aren't even that well known (Stan A.c.e and black6ix guys, they're great)

I love books and art and music more than anything in the world I swear ?? Like talk to me about anything related to those and I will legit love you forever ???

and I really don't know what to say, ah but yeah that's me? Idk this'll be gone in like a few day but yeah, if you guys ever want to talk or something hit me up I'm always down to talk !!!!!