29

"So what should we do? We're leaving tomorrow morning." Wonpil asked Jae as the two were laying on the hotel floor, staring up at the ceiling, music playing in the background. Both of their phones buzzed, a message from their group chat with the other three came through.

astralyk: sluts and babe, be ready in 5 we're going somewhere lit.

The two boys groaned as they read the message but sat up nonetheless. "Dumb and Dumber are probably already with the Dumbest. So the five minute warning is probably for us." Jae said, tempted to fall back to the ground and sleep. Wonpil stood up pulling Jae up with him. If he had to get ready and get up, so did Jae. Jae struggled, not wanting to get up off the ground, he was too tired for the groups bullshit.

"Jae, get up~" the younger whines tugging at his friend arm. He sighed as he saw his attempts weren't getting him very far. He let go of Jae's arm, dropping whatever was off the ground immediately back down. He heard Jae groan in pain as he walked towards his bag, grabbing clothes to change.

"Wonpil, you fucking suck, you know that right?" Jae said sitting back up, holding his head, acting to have hurt it. "My head got smashed because of you, you heartless snake." The younger simply ignored him, proceeding to go to the bathroom to get changed. "Kim Wonpil sucks ass!" The older called out, hoping to be heard through the door. A knock sounded on the hotel door causing a groan to leave Jae's lips as he pulled himself off the groundwork and went to answer it.

He went to answer the door, only to be tackled the moment the door opened. "Dowoon! Get off my boyfriend!" A voice called as Jae was pinned to the ground by youngest of the group. The two on the floor laughed as Younghyun struggled to let Jae free. Sungjin stood back shaking his head, watching the whole thing go down.

"I'm going to miss him though!"

"I don't care! He's my boyfriend!"

"So?"

"Do you want to get smacked child? Get off my damn boyfriend. Get your own."

The two bickered as Jae struggled to breathe from how hard he was laughing at the two. "Dowoon, buddy, can you get off me? It hurts." Jae asked causing the younger to roll off of him and land at the feet of Younghyun. "Thank you. Now come on in guys. Mom went to say goodbye to her friends." The oldest said, leading the other three into the hotel room as Wonpil exited the bathroom, shirtless but with two shirts in hand.

"Jae" The younger whined his head down as he walked. "Can you help me pick a shirt before the guys get here? I thought I could pick one but I was wrong. Which ones cuter? I got to impress," Wonpil trailed off as he realized the three boys behind Jae. "Oh, hey guys. Didn't know you were here yet" he said laughing and blushing, while trying to use the shirt options to cover his chest. Dowoon simply just stared at him the sight to him was beyond cute, although he would never admit it out loud.

"Go for the blue one. It looks good on you." Jae said pulling the other shirt away form Wonpil and examining it. "I'm stealing this for the day." He told the younger as he walked toward his bag. "I'm going to get changed and then we should be good to go." The oldest locked himself in the bathroom leaving the other four alone.

Wonpil pulled the shirt Jae picked over his head, trying to be as fast as possible. He wasn't confident in his body in anyway, not was he was confident of his personality. He didn't want to be judged from three people, he now considered friends. A blush was on his cheeks as the reality of them seeing his body sunk in. "I'm really sorry for not knowing you guys were here. If I would've known I would've called Jae in to pick a shirt instead of just walking out. I'm sorry that you guys had to see the mistake known as me without a shirt." Wonpil said, laughing towards the end, hoping to hide the fact that it wasn't a joke. He rubbed the back of his neck as the other three just stared at him.

"Dude, why are you apologizing? We're all guys here. There's no reason to apologize for being shirtless." Sungjin said shaking his head at the younger words. The other two nodded in agreement, as Jae walked out of the bathroom, finally ready to leave.

"Wonpil can I talk to you real quick? Before we go?" The oldest said pulling Wonpil by the arm towards the other side of the hotel room, away from the three boys on the couch. "Pil, there's no need to apologize to them for how you look. How many times have I told you that you shouldn't apologize to others for how you look? Don't think I didn't hear the apology. You know, you're like my little brother, so I pick up on things you do or think. I know you don't like how you look and how you are. I don't like myself either. But that doesn't mean you have to apologize for who you are and how you look. Okay?" Jae said holding the boy by his shoulders, making sure he looked at him as he spoke. The younger just nodded as Jae removed his hands from his shoulders. The older opened his arms, motioning for Wonpil to give him a hug. "I love you Wonpil and I don't want to see my little brother hurting." Wonpil mumbled out an 'I love you too' into Jae's shoulder.

"Are you two about ready? We have so much planned for you two!" Younghyun yelled from the other side, earning a smack from Sungjin for being too loud. The five boys left the hotel room, after Jae and Wonpil left a note for their mom on the coffee table, letting her know what was going on.

~~~
Expect a few long chapters in the future. I love writing this book and the support you guys give means a lot to me, so this is kind of a thank you?