18

"You're real. You're actually real. I can't believe this." Younghyun said as he pulled away from Jae, finally taking a good luck at the older. "You're more beautiful in person. Oh no, why are you crying? Don't do that baby." He said wiping away the few tears that fell from Jae's eyes. Jae just smiled in return, trying his best to hide how excited he truly was. Neither boy could believe that the other was there, less than a foot in front of them. Couldn't believe that if they just reached out they could touch the other. The mere concept was overwhelming to both.

"Come on lovebirds! Mom said she has a taxi waiting for us!" Wonpil said breaking the moment between to the two boys, dropping Jae's bag at their feet. A smile was plastered on his face as he weaved his way in between the other two. He couldn't help but laugh as he noticed the not so subtle glares he was receiving for interrupting the moment. "Do you want to come with?" He asked turning towards younghyun hoping to lessen the harshness of the glares.

"Sure, the more I get to be with Jae the better. I still have classes while you guys are in town." He replied shrugging as if it wasn't that big of a deal to be with the family. However, inside he was a mess. He had yet to properly meet Jae's mom and wasn't ready for the over all awkwardness of a taxi ride with all three of them. "What are we waiting for? Let's not keep your mom waiting cutie." Younghyun said reaching for Jae's hand, forcing his nerves deep down. The latter simply blushed and intertwined their fingers as he grabbed his bags off of ground.

The three headed to the exit. The whole walk consisted of Wonpil making comments about how cute the two were together, followed by Jae protesting every comment his friend tried to make. Younghyun would just laugh and shake his head at the pair, loving how natural everything seemed. He couldn't believe how normal it felt to have Jae's hand intertwined with his, how right it felt to have the older right next to him smiling. He couldn't wipe the smile off his face.

"Took you three long enough. The driver and I almost left without you." Jae's mother said as they stopped in front of her. A small smile played on her lips as she took in the fact that Jae dropped Younghyun's hand the moment the stopped in front of her. "Put your bags in the trunk honey. I'm guessing you're friend is coming with us? I'll sit up front so you three can have the back."

The three boys nodded as they climbed into the taxi. Jae sat in the middle, almost immediately rejoining his and Younghyun's hands. He laid his head on the younger's shoulder, sighing in content as the taxi began to move. He couldn't have asked for anything better. Younghyun rubbed circles on the back of Jae's hand with his thumb, trying to remind himself that this was all real.

"Mama Park, these two are being all cute, can you tell them to knock it off?" Wonpil complained as he looked over at the two who were off in their own little world. "I just want to talk to them about all the stuff we should do this week but they're being too lovey." The pout that was displayed on his face, could be heard in his words as the mom just laughed, replying back with a 'let them be. We can plan everything without them.'

The taxi ride seemed to end far too fast for anyone's comfort. They stopped in front of a hotel somewhere near the middle of the city. As the four piled out of the taxi, Younghyun's phone beeped with messages from his toe best friends.

fathersung: YOUNG DICKHEAD COME PLAY MARIO KART WITH US

puppywoon: it's life or death, come before things get to violent pls :) (save me pls :))

He just laughed and turned toward the small family. "Mrs. Park, would be alright if I stole the boys for a few hours? My friends want me to go see them but I really don't want to waste any time I have with Jae." He said laughing out of nervousness as he rubbed the back of his neck. All he got in response was two boys being shoved at him with a yell to play nice as she went into the hotel to get a luggage cart. "Well looks like you two are stuck with me for the day. Hopefully that's not an issue?" He turned towards the two boys smiling slightly as he took in how disoriented Wonpil looked and how cute Jae looked.

"Not at all! Come on! I want to meet new people!" Wonpil said grabbing Younghyun's and Jae's wrists pulling them slightly before realizing he had no clue as to where they were going. He let out a small laugh and a sorry slipped out of his mouth for being overly excited. "Lead the way!"