26

"...and make sure that if he tries to pull anything on you, that you use protection! " Jae's Mom lectured as she fixed her sons hair. She was ecstatic when Jae told her he was asked on a date by Younghyun. She was probably more excited than he was.

"I know Mom, I know. Wait, shouldn't you be telling me to 'not have sex' and to 'not kiss on the first date'? Isn't that what parents are supposed to do?" Jae questioned, crossing his arms over his chest. His mom just shook her head and laughed, a sight Jae caught in the mirror. He couldn't help but smile himself, when his mom was happy, he was too. "I think my hair is straight enough, I swear if you put the straightener on it one more it might burn off." Jae said as his mom went to run the straightener over his hair, for the third time.

"Park Jaehyung, don't talk back to your mother, have some respect. Don't tell me what to do either, you haven't taken care of children like I have. This is why Wonpil is my favorite." She said smacking her son on the shoulder. A gasp escaped Jae's lips as he heard his mom admit to Wonpil being her favorite. He feigned being hurt as his mother just shook her head at him. A knock sounded throughout the small hotel room, causing the two to jump.

"I've got it!" Wonpil shouted as he headed towards the door. Not even bothering to check who it was, he opened the door only to be greeted by Younghyun holding a bouquet of various flowers. "Jae! It's your date! Hurry up!" He yelled turning to the side and motioning the older to come inside. "Oh my god, this is adorable. He's going to love it. He's going to lvoe you. Oh my gosh!!!" Wonpil squeaked out as quietly as he could, trying to keep the surprise of how Younghyun looked for Jae to find out himself.

Soon enough, Jae and his mother exited the bathroom, bickering about how to have his shirt buttoned. Jae's Mom winning because the moment Jae stepped out of the bathroom, he was tongue tied but the boy in front of him. His mom took his silence as an advantage and buttoned his shirt the whole way up. "You, you look hot. I mean uhh you look good, really good, wow. I'm gay holy shit." Jae said stuttering. He couldn't take his eyes off of the younger.

"Why thank you. I'd hope you were at least attracted to the same gender, if you weren't this would be really awkward. You look beautiful as always." Younghyun said, trying not to laugh at the older. A blush was prominent on both of the boys cheeks, causing an aw to sound from Wonpil and Jae's mother. "Oh, right, these are for you. I dont know your favorite flower so I got a lot?" The younger said extending the bouquet of flowers out, his eyes avoiding the others, afraid of being rejected over flower.

"They're very pretty. Thank you." Jae said with a smile as he examined the flowers. "Are we going to head out or were you just planning on having our date here?" He asked, hanging the flowers to his mother, who immediately went to find some type of water to put them in. Younghyun just gestured for Jae to grab his hand, causing himself and the older to blush. "I'll take that as our cue to leave! Bye Mom! Bye Wonpil! Love you guys, see you guys later!" He called out as he dragged Younghyun to the hotel door. The two walked hand in hand to the front of the building, only stopping for a second for Younghyun to figure out where exactly he parked. Then the duo were on their way.

~~ time skip cause fuck it ~~

The two stood in front of the gates to a park. Jae was beyond confused as to why the two were there, wasn't a date supposed to be at a restaurant or the movies? To be fair, Jae didn't know how dates worked and neither did Younghyun, but both boys were too embarrassed to admit it. "Follow me" Younghyun said grabbing Jae's hand and pulling him behind him as he started running into the park. The sight was strange to the few bystanders, two teenage boys dressed up running through a park. One stumbling as the other laughed his heart out, their hands clutched tightly together.

Younghyun slowed to a stop making the older run into his back, not expecting to stop so soon. The younger turned around to talk to Jae, but his words were caught in his throat as he realized how close the two were. He cleared his throat causing the older to back away a step, blushing at the closeness they had. "So I had Sungjin and Dowoon set this up, so I apologize if it looks horrible. They're not too great with decorating." The younger explained scratching at the back of his neck. Jae just nodded and Younghyun grabbed his hand pulling him into a clearing, just on the other side of the trees.