31

"Now where are we going?" Jae whined, dragging his feet. He didn't want to spend his last day walking around the entire city. He just wanted to put a movie on and build a fort if pillows and blankets with his friends and his boyfriend. "Is it a lot of walking? Cause I'm not down with that." He complained, flailing his arms around with his words. The other four just groaned, wondering why the oldest was being the whiniest.

"Jae, please shut up. If you stop whining I'll carry you to where we're going. Does that sound fair?" Younghyun bargained, causing the older to pretend to zip his lips and nod his head. Younghyun bent down, motioning for the older to hop onto his back. The older jumped onto his boyfriends back causing the younger to groan at the impact. "Fucking hell, you're a twig. Why do you feel so heavy?"

"It's because you're weak babe."

"All I'm hearing is 'I want to walk' right now."

At his boyfriends words, Jae wrapped his legs tighter around Younghyuns waist, and tightened his arms around his neck, clinging on for life, almost. The other three boys tried their hardest to ignore the couple, walking ahead of the pair. They just wanted a nice day together, without argument and problems. They also didn't want to see the two all up on each other for the whole day.

"Young, are you sure you're going to be able to carry chicken little for the next twenty minutes?" Sungjin asked, glancing back towards the couple. "I mean you're already walking pretty slow now, what about in five minutes? Ten? Let alone twenty? Are you even going to have energy left?" His questions completely went by Younghyun, who was focused on trying not to fall. The oldest, however, heard Sungjins questions and immediately felt bad. He didn't know they had that much longer to walk. He didn't want to cause any harm to his boyfriend by having him carry him the whole way.

"Uh, babe?" Jae mumbled into Younghyuns neck, his head resting in his shoulder. "Maybe, maybe you should let me down. Sung said we still have twenty minutes left. I, I don't want to hurt you." His voice was soft. Soft enough that only he and Younghyun heard his words. Younghyun just shook his head in response, readjusting Jae so he was further up his back.

"He was lying baby boy. The park is literally right up the road. It shouldn't be more than ten minutes. Promise." Jae just hummed in response to his words, nuzzling his head into the crook of his boyfriends neck. His warm breath fanning over the youngers skin, causing him to shiver at the contact. He studied the others, in hopes to distract himself from the boy practically asleep on his back.

Wonpil and Sungjin seemed to be off in their own little world. The two were talking passionately about who knows what. All Younghyun could see was Wonpils arm flailing everywhere as he spoke, with Sungjin laughing the sight before him. The twos laughter filled the air, earning some curious glances to be thrown towards the group of five, as if Jae and Younghyun didn't already have enough attention.

Dowoon was spaced out, staring off at nothing that seemed important. His thought were running wild, and Younghyun felt bad. He wanted to know what was on the youngest mind, but he was almost certain he didn't want Jae to know. He made a note to ask him later, when he could get Jae away from him for a few seconds.

The park grew closer and closer, until the five boys stopped in front of the gates. A carnival was set up within the park, it's opening day. At the sight, Wonpil beamed, grabbing Dowoon's and Sungjin's  hands pulling the two into the park, leaving the couple behind. Younghyun just chuckled and began to bend down so Jae could climb off of his. Jae whined the moment his feet hit the ground, he was comfy on his boyfriends back. He stretched and rubbed at his eyes, trying to wake himself up again. His eyes widened as he seen the carnival before, immediately pulling Younghyun towards the entrance.

~~
Sorry I'm splitting the final day up into so many chapters rip hope you guys are liking them tho