38

To: Jae's Mom

Hello, is this Mrs. Park? Uh Jaehyung's Mom?

5:09pm

From: Jae's Mom

Yes it is, who is this?

5:14pm

A sigh of relief left Younghyun as he read the response. He thought Wonpil gave him a fake number, despite knowing the boy was too kind to think of doing such. His fingers moved on their own accord, hoping to explain the situation as best as he could over text. He hoped like hell that Jae wasn't around his mom. His finger hovered over the send button, wondering if this idea was even a good one in the first place. Before he knew it, his thumb slipped and hit send. Sending the message with his plan and situation to Jae's Mom. He couldn't unsend it. He could just hope and pray that his boyfriend wasn't anywhere near his mother at this exact moment. A few minutes later his phone buzzed with a response. His chest tightened, afraid to read the message, in case Jae's Mom thought the idea was idiotic and over all pointless.

From: Jae's Mom

Younghyun! That sounds amazing! Do you want me to keep this from Jae and Wonpil?

5:29pm

To: Jae's Mom

If you could, that would be great, I'd rather surprise the two when it happens, y'know?

5:31pm

From: Jae's Mom

Yes I do. That's a great idea! Jae's reaction is going to be priceless!

5:35pm

To: Jae's Mom

Thank you Mrs. Park! I've got to go now and get it ready! I'll inform you more later! Thank you so much!!!

5:41pm

~~~~
I'm fucking hype for the thing he's planning :))) I was going to include but hey surprises