The Arrival

Alia POV

Slowly and reluctantly, I uncovered my face. I blinked, closed my eyes, and blinked again. Streaks of sunlight penetrated the window and blinded me.

I sat up, dragged my feet off the bed, and rubbed my knuckles onto my eyes. I stretched my arms above my head and yawned. 'Its gonna be a long day Alia. Just bear with it' I murmered to myself.

I freshened up and got ready for the long day that was awaiting for me. I wore a long black and gold dress with tiny little crystals designed at the tip of the sleeves. I wore my gold hijab to finish off the look. Applying a thin layer of lipgloss and eyeliner, i dragged my luggage behind me, down the steps to the foyer.

Aqil was ready to set off and was dressed smart, unlike the normal days which he was clad in his armour. Abba was also standing near the doorway. I struggled carrying the luggage down the stairs which was filled with jewellery,shoes,heels,female essentials,dailywear,nightwear and of course hijabs.

"As i would say like for all your other missions, always start with Bismillah and may the both of you come home with victory. On the other note, it would be the best to acknowledge the Royals that danger is awaiting for them. Do let them know. At least they will be aware. Have close relationship with the other brides in order for you to have leads and for you Alia, try to behave like a woman and be femine. The knight clan there would be very impressive that you might even want to fight together with them but you shouldnt even near them understood? Only Raja and his family should be aware of your true identity.And Aqil take care of her" my father said,while kissing both of our foreheads. I gave a nod in agreement to his advice.

"Commander! The carriage from the King is here" acknowledged one of my father's knights. The knight then carried our luggage while we boarded the carriage,bidding farewell.

Author's POV

Alia was rudely waken up by Aqil. "Put your legs down and sit properly. We are no longer at home. We have arrived Di!"he said enthusiastically while shoving Alia's leg off the carriage seat.

Alia woke up, and rubbed her eyes using her knuckles to clear her view. She adjusted her hijab and took a deep breath outside.

She stopped and stared at the Raizada Haveli( Palace ), one of the biggest palace she had ever heard of. However, something stung her heart. She felt that she had been there before. The atmosphere of that palace made her feel strangely connected that she herself wasnt aware of it.

The palace had architecture like no other in the district. The reigning monarch some three centuries earlier had shipped in an architect from an overseas district. And so instead of the peaks in the roof, it had gold domed towers instead. It had an open porch at the front held up with most ostentatiously detailed pillars, painted in brilliant white. Inside there were no doors on the ground floor, only arches.

The flagstone floor had been shipped in also and was made with a stone of gold hues that had never before been seen in the district. After completion it's designer had been executed to ensure he could never make a replica.

Alia took a step out of the carriage and felt good. She felt that she might have seen the mansion before.

"Aqil, the palace seems familiar to me..like ive been here before" she said adjusting her hijab for the hundredth time.

"Its Déjà vu Di. I myslef, am seeing this palace for the first time. How could you?"he replied, shrugging. The domestic attenders hurried their way towards the carriage and took both of Alia's and Aqil's luggage.

Alia and Aqil walked towards the porch whereby they were greeted by others. In respect, Alia and Aqil nodded. They strided into the palace and were stopped by a girl of no older of age 22.

"Assalamualaikum,welcome to the Raizada Mansion. Im Aisha Kabir, niece of Raja Mubashir Khan Raizada. I would like to know from which region are you both from?"she asked.

She was wearing a green heavy-embroided lahenga with a matching hijab. Her eyes were wide and upturned, giving her an ample space for her to apply the perfect winged eyeliner. Her lips were full and she had mesmerising eyes.

"Walaikumsalaam.We are from Al-Maqmur. Im Aqil Zafar and this is Alia Pirziada. Nice to meet you Aisha" Aqil replied beaming widely.

"Alhumdulilah and jazakallah for arriving. We really hope that you do enjoy the stay here. I shall show both your rooms. Well sadly, both of you have to be in different rooms as this palace is separated into the male and female chambers for guests. You both would not be far from each other though. Its just a bridge that connects both the chambers. It's going to be lunch time. Do refresh and get comfortable in your respective chambers. Everyone would be having lunch together at 2pm. We cordially invite you both!"she added with a big smile plastered on her face.

The domestic attenders then lead the both of them to their respective chambers.

Alia's POV

"Hey I saw that bro. Your eyes were sparkling when you looked at her. And for your information she asked me that question and you answered it. Your Di is neither deaf nor dumb" i provoked Aqil. He bit his lip and was about to say something when someone caught his attention.

"Excuse me bhaisaab, can i change my chamber? Its soo far to the right and bhaisaab can i get a chamber that is the nearest to the Prince's chamber? Hurry up bhaisaab before the other women come and take my desired chamber!"she ordered.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

WOHOO!

Another chapter! So who is this naggy princess? Comment and let me know your thoughts of this chapter!