The Reveal

Warning! There would be a bit of touchy touchy scenes. If you do not feel comfortable reading, either scroll down till you see Azad' POV or flip four pages after this page.

Aisha POV

'You seemed to be soo excited over your new bhabi. She does looks nice, huh? But i know how, you taste. Your fragrance is what makes me come to you. I want this fragrance to be ours. Hurry Aisha, dont waste time. Do you understand?" Mumbad bellowed and placed his nose near my neck. I felt disgusted and ashamed, letting a man touch me beyond my will. Luckily, he couldnt directly harass my skin as i was wearing my hijab.

Werent there anyone to save me?

"Stand still!"he ordered and pushed me against the wall. He twisted my wrist and leaned on top of me.

To attack, first you must know the aggressor's weakness. It can be his legs or a certain arm. For example, one's left hand might be weaker than the right hand. So you can attack the weaker hand. If there is seriously no way, then its time to aim for the main part. No.1 the chin or nose or No.2 the cucumber. You can simply raise your knuckles or use your head to attack the nose. And for cucumber, simply raise your legs and bam!the aggressor would be on the floor. Now try with your knuckles and leg. Remember, the main part.

YES! The main part, remembering what Alia coached me after the performance a few days earlier.

"Tonight you are on my bed. Thats's final! No one is going to see you and im here with you at this time..." he said.

Before he could even move, i quickly raised my legs and kicked on his main part. He slouched with pain and groaned loudly. Before he could even grab hold of me, i sped past him to my chamber. "Dont think i dont know where you are going!"he bellowed across the hallway.

Alia's POV

"Where are you going at this hour,Alia?" Azad came from behind me out of a sudden. I jumped at that moment and turned towards him.

"Going to Aisha's chamber. She hasnt packed yet, so i just want to check on her"i responded.

"Hmm..alright. However, dont linger around alone at night. If anything happens, call me and i would be right there" he assured.

Before i could speak, Barkatji bellowed from the other corner.

"If you both want to romance, go and get a room. There are lots of rooms in this palace. Dont bring shame to the family"

"I can do whatever i want. In fact, im going to marry her and she is my wife. If you cant take it, there are many rooms in this palace, go and lock yourself up and hide there. At least that would prevent you, from bringing shame to this family because of your mouth" he replied and clutched his hand.

I saw him staring at her menacingly and at the same time, he held my hand. Barkatji rolled her eyes and walked away and Azad immediately released me. "Sorry, i didnt mean to do it".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey, sorry i took a long time. Im being shifted to another room and not that chamber again. Havent' you packed your luggage? Come, lets do it together then" I said, entering Aisha's room. She was sitting near the window,burying her head in her hands.

"Come on, dont cry. Im here right, so is Aqil. Dont feel sad. We are leaving to Al-Qaima and im sure we are going to have f-" i neared her.

I could hear a faint sound of crying. I immediately sat infront of her and let her lean against me. "Dont cry. Im here! Why are you crying?" I asked and liftted her head up. There was a big bruise on her jawline.

"What is this? How did it happened?" I asked in a scared voice.

"I..fall down and hit myself" she whimpered.

"You are lying Aisha! I know the difference between a fall and physical manhandling. Someone has done this to you! Spit it out! Was it Aqil?" I asked seriously.

She didnt respond. "Look, whoever did it, should be punished. Dont hide and you've got to trust me. Your family trusted me so-".

Before i could end, Aisha threw her hands over me and started crying profusely. She hugged me soo tightly that i felt that i couldnt breathe at that moment. I patted her back and calmed her down. Something was seriously wrong.

"Can...we...go to your new..room? Im..safer there"she cried.

"You are safe with me" i reassured her. We made our way out of her room and went towards mine, which was just along that hallway. We entered my new room and i made her sit on the bed, beside me.

"Tell me. Every single thing!" I instructed.

Aisha POV

"It isnt Aqil. Its Mumbad! He..he touched me inappropriately and have been torturing me ever since he came here. He..always harasses me, nearly every single day. Remember that day i told you i saw at the hallway, the first day you landed here, it was then that Mumbad misbehaved with me"i said pouring my burden and sadness to her.

She looked at me pathetically.

"Didnt you tell anyone? Not even your bhabhi?"she asked, cupping my hands with hers.

"I was embarassed and disgusted. I..couldnt tell anyone. He misbehaved with me,di!"i dragged. I just couldnt hold back my tears and poured all my worries.

"Did he.. "Alia asked, eyeing on me vividly.

"He..only touched me on my cheek and hand. . Today, he was about to... but i kicked him in his private area. Thats why... i insisted on learning how to fight. I asked Azad and the others, but they shunned away. Then you came, and my life..changed!" I cried. It was indeed true. If only, she hadnt came in my life, i would have been a slave to Mumbad by now.

Alia brought me closer and hugged me. I didnt had a elder sister to care for me. However, Alia was there.

Alia asked me to lay on her bed and patted my hand. I closed my eyes and soon drifted off to sleep; satisfied that the burden is lifted at last.

Alia POV

'Im telling Azad!'i thought to myself when i saw Alia drifting off to sleep. I recalled her saying that she was unsafe. I quickly locked all the windows and all the entering doors. I adjusted my hijab properly and closed the main door behind me, locking it with the key an attender gave it to me. Now its time to face Azad, with the truth.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment your thoughts!!😉😉
Tagging

taharao sanaa_shaikh Naxa_2004 annu236 ameerjaan mss_sally bookworthy spontaneous_muslimah ZainaHijabi Shimmer_smiley nasoohanawas growingupinsane Default_As_Awesome Crazy_lollipop_lover