The Threat

Aisha's POV

My eyes were swollen from all that crying. I couldnt sleep, eat or do anything. I could not do anything to make me happy or be myself. I only felt well when i see my family or Aqil or talking to Alia especially. She was different. Though bhabi was very close to me, i couldnt share this. Its very embarassing. Like, why me?

The disgusting behaviour of his, made me feel disgusted and ashamed of myself. He had been threatening me every now and then. Even his smile is a like death stare to me. His touch was like a sword's stab. He was just an animal who would hunt during the night hours. He, being with me everywhere i go, kills me, afraid that he might take any chance to harm me. I looked at my wrist which was slightly blue black and cried. Was i being...?

Azad POV

The next day really went past quickly. Meetings and pampering my horse and even attending to the soldiers parade covered my time for the entire day and i forgot to send Alia's weapons to her. By now,she should have been friends with both Faryal Mairah.

I went back to my room and took the bundle and walked towards the females' chamber. As it was already night, there were only a few who were loitering and of course no one would dare to ask questions to me. Except Alia. I knocked and opened the door and after a few minutes, i shut it after seeing what i saw.

Alia was there, dressed in a red long sleeve and black pants. She was there without hijab.

Her hair was long until her back but just right above her bum. Her hair was black and slightly looked permed. I had to thank god that she was facing her back, therefore there wouldnt have any chance for her to see me. She might not have heard me knock the door as she was practising for her dance. Just then Aqil and  Aisha popped up infront of me.

"Bhaiya what are you doing?"both asked me. I started to panic.
"What are you both doing together, at this hour?" I asked trying to look stern.

"Aqil brought me here, indicating me knowing something about a major plan and i wanted to talk to Alia in private. So, here i am!"she said. She made the first move and gestured me not to come in. A few minutes later, Aqil and I went in.

"Sorry i didnt wear hijab and sorry for keeping you waiting boys!"she said removing the pillows from her bed to make space. I just nodded.

"Dont call the prince, boy. Its weird. Its okay if you call me, but he is the prince" Aqil said and laid flat on Alia's bed. Before i could say something, i noticed Aisha staring at Aqil and especially at his abdomen. Afterall, he was a knight and probably had lean figure due to his abs. However, no one would have a body like mine.

I cleared my throat which made Aisha come back to her senses and threw a pillow at Aqil, making him sit back upright and then smacked his butt when he was getting up, running away from me.

"He was also once a boy and i hate formality. And he is still behaving like one. He is 27 and look, he threw a pillow and smacked your butt and now you all are running around playing catching!" Alia exclaimed. I slowed down and smacked his butt again and reminded Alia to take back the bundle.

"Lets go for the meeting,"i gestured. Alia straightened her hijab and headed straight to the chamber door with Aqil.

"Bhaiya, you know it has been a long time ever since you looked this happy? And acted like a kid and played? It has been years bhaiya. Its really nice to see you smile and whatever the thing or person that made you smile should be with you throughout your life, so that you can smile like before"she said tapping my back. Have i changed Azad?

Alia POV

We entered Raja's room and my jaw dropped. The meeting was first discussed at the library but Azad suggested that it was a slightly open area where everyone could see. So we decided to shift it to Raja's room. Aqil and I greeted him. Maimunaji was standing beside her son and her daughter-in-law.

Azad started the conversation with his father and told the entire plan. Maimunaji was reluctant at first but accepted it. Zainab was also astounded by the idea. I looked around if Mumbad was there listening to all this but he wasnt there. Great! Azad did listened to me. Raja gave me a smile and started off,"though we have the strongest army troupe, both of you have warned us about the danger and the plan is great. Jazakallah"

"Azad was the one who came up with the plan. I just listened. So you must be proud of him" i said. Azad mouthed out thank you. We were told to go back to our chambers and Zainab stopped me.
"Thaathi wanted to see you. I shall bring you to her" she said. She seemed nice and gentle. "I will follow you both" Azad said.

"Why are you troubling yourself? You must be tired with all the work you did today. Go and rest"Zainab replied. "No bhabhi, its late at night and Nawfal seems to be talking to abba about something important. I will come for both your safety" Azad assured. It felt good when Azad said both  your safety.

We walked further down a few rooms and entered a huge room, slightly smaller than Raja's. Thaathi was there and asked me to sit down.

"I can now remember you beti! How can i ever forget you in my life?!!" she said tapping my thighs the moment i took a sit beside her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hmmm....whats with thaathi's thoughts?!

And Aisha....isnt she a bubbly girl or is there something else that she didnt voice out?...stay tune to find out!

Did you expect the twist of Aisha's nature?