The Horror

Azad POV

Doesnt mean that if she was my aunt, she could rule me! Who is she to order me? She spoke ill about my mother and now about me!

I remembered when i was young and she told me,
"Azad. You too dont be like your mom. She has already left your dad for someone else. You also dont run behind any woman's back. Or else, your poor father has to live alone throughout his life"

In reply, "I dont think anyone need to tell me what i should do or what i should not do. I also do not need to be controlled by anyone. A lady should keep her mouth shut. If the lady isnt proper; the household would perish!"i said and stomped off.

I was making my way to Alia's chamber when i saw Mairah walking past me. She smiled and i acknowledged back. I quickly made my way there and knocked on the chamber door. No one opened it. Did they do anything to Alia?

Just as when i was about to leave, i saw Aqil, Alia and Aisha walking towards the chamber.

"Bhaiya you are here? Okay great. Now we can start planning again!" Aqil exclaimed. Alia opened her chamber door and let us all in. She removed the pillows on the bed and pushed her dressing table chair. We took our respective places and sat.

"So i was thinking of catching them red-handed. I will propose an idea to them about killing Raja and they would have to follow that. Then, on that day that we are going to 'kill' him, Azad, you can your standby your soldiers and Mumbad to capture them. Plus, i asked them if they were about to have war or something. However,they said that they did not invovle that and their only task was to kill you and your family silently. So coming back, I would give a signal for the right time. By the way, where is Mumbad? Arent we suppose to include-" she said, before i interuppted.

"We dont need his help. I think we are enough for a group. I dont like unnecessary people to be included in this. Even if he comes, im sure that he would be ruling us, ruling me especially, since he is the eldest. He would spoil everything" i said, eyeing intensely at Alia, who was clutching onto her pillow.

"So...i guess we are done? So when are you going to propose the idea Alia?" Aqil asked shifting in his seat.

"Now!" and we all turned around to see two silhouettes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author POV

They all turned around and saw Faryal and Mairah standing near Alia's balcony. They were smirking at them. Damn! They knew everything.

Both of them drew their swords towards the four of them. "So, Alia? Are you ready? It looks like everyone is ready, huh?" Mairah said and both came charging towards them.

"Aisha! Alert the soldiers now! Azad! Grab it!" Alia thundered. Aqil drew the bendable sword from his belt and Alia threw one of the daggers to Azad that he lend to her. Aisha flew out of the room to alert the guards.

Aqil quickly went forward and started attacking Faryal. Mairah was charging at Azad and Alia at the same time. Alia used the partizan to defend herself meanwhile Azad went to the back of Mairah and tried to cover her eyes from seeing. She in return took her elbows and hit right on Azad's stomach. Alia took the chance to attack Mairah's abdomen by punching by her fist, making Mairah wail in pain.

Aqil was handling Faryal who was behaving like a wild lion out of a circus. She hold onto Aqil and climbed above him and attacked him right on his head. Aqil regained conciousness and went on to fight with Faryal, throwing some hard punches that made her nose bleed profusely. Bruised and winded, Aqil bent down and grabbed hold of Faryal's leg and toppled her down, making her fall flat on her face to the ground, slidding his sword on her skin.

"I'm going to kill you!" Mairah snarled at Alia. She attacked Alia with a big right overhand punch. Azad stepped out of range, but before he could bring his hands up to attack, Mairah drove her shoulder into Alia's chest, slamming her onto the wall, where she started landing solid punches into Alia's gut;making Alia to drop the partizan. Alia, in return, brought her long legs up, and started landing puches on Mairah, with the wall as a support.

Alia brought both her hands and caught hold of Mairah's throat, trying to strangle her. Azad quickly took a nearby vase and slammed right onto Mairah's head. Azad quickly sliced one of Mairah fingers before letting her go. Mairah let go of Alia's throat, who was catching for her breath.

They saw Aqil struggling with Faryal who was hitting right into Aqil's crucial part. Aqil went forward with all his might and pushed her backwards, attacking her with his sword. Azad caught hold of Faryal by her back and Alia threw more punches on Faryal's face.

Without warning, Faryal raised her legs and kicked Alia's chest, smashing her against the dressing table glass. The whole chamber was in utter mess.

Aqil took the sword and charged towards Faryal. She smirked at him and ran forward with her sword; but missed a few inches on attacking Aqil. Taking the chance, Azad attacked Faryal with his sword right into her abdomen.

That arcing shot sliced the fabric of Faryal's long sleeve at the midsection. It missed the flesh
behind it by perhaps a centimeter. She staggered. His dagger missed, though close enough to slice the flesh of hers.

She managed another smirk, this time at the spryness of his dodge. Azad had to admit it was impressive, but this time, that sight only made him angrier.

The first two missed badly, but the third, a backswing off the one before it, with the help of Aqil distracting her, finished the job. The dagger ate through Faryal's flesh as easily as air. She dropped to a knee, tried to stand, and dropped again.

Alia made her way towards both the men, when she was stopped by a forceful grip of her hijab. "Your death is in my hands you bloody traitor!"Mairah screamed. Alia used her rings and attacked Mairah. Though she wailed in pain, she did not let Alia overtake her or to even allow Alia to reach for her partizan. Alia turned around and further attacked Mairah who went on to attack on Alia.

Azad and Aqil ran to Alia's aid and pulled Mairah away from Alia. Mairah on the other hand, nudged at Azad's ribs and stepped on Aqil who was taken aback by her push. Azad fell to the ground with a loud groan and clutched onto his sides. Aqil hit his head at the frame of the bed, causing a deep gash on his forehead. Alia dived to retrieve her partizan which was on the floor, but Mairah grabbed her neck and slammed Alia against the wall.

Alia struggled but to no avail. She tried to defend herself but Mairah was surely stronger than her at that point of time. Mairah went forward and tore part of Alia's long sleeve, revealing her shoulders to a certain extent. Alia reached for the clock on the table and smashed it again on Mairah's head, making her fall to the ground before covering up her shoulders.

Alia staggered her way,holding onto her abdomen, to check on both Azad and Aqil. She went over to Aqil who was holding onto his precious part. Deep cuts of blood was visible on his arm.

"Aqil you okay??"

"Im..fine di....go and check on..Azad!" He said tearing part of his torn shirt and tying it over his head to stop the blood dripping from his forehead.

Alia kneeled beside Azad who was covered with blood all over his face.

"Azad! Azad! You okay??"Alia cried, trying not to touch the blood on his body. Azad slowly got up and leaned against the wall.

"Im..fine. You are badly hurt....and you are..bleeding Alia!" Azad cried, with a tear flowing down.

"Im...alright. Let me help...you get up..ouchh!!" Alia wailed while holding her stomach.

"Your..! What happened??" Azad screamed with terror.

"Its..nothing. Its just painful. L...let me help y-"

"WATCH OUT ALIA!"

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

INTENSE CHAPTER!!

Yup this chapter is very intense though. Well i do not like very lengthy stories. To be honest i wanted to drag this scene further, but i decided to keep it to this length. Do let me know of what you think! And where is Aisha? Isnt she supposed to alert the guards? Hmmm...

Remember to vote,comment and share!