Chapter 1

Ryan Pov

With my bones snapping and breaking into shape, I see my hand transform into a black wolf paw. Plus the winds hitting my fur on my back makes the experience amazing. I look up to see my brothers Ross and Richard shift as well. Ross with his black fur and green and a hint of gold eyes. Richard with his black and gray spots fur and blue green eyes. These two are my younger triplet brothers.

I'm Ryan Mcdowell, I'm CEO of a huge car industry. I'm also head Alpha of our pack Blue Crescent Moon pack. My brothers are also Alphas, but being the oldest I get head Alpha. My wolf Death is a pure black wolf with golden eyes and a hint of black. Ross's wolf is named War. Richard's wolf is named Pestilence.

Death, War, and Pestilence played with each other being Alpha brothers we all are. They ran, wrestle, and even hunt with each other. We played until Death fell into a river unexpecting. Then Death and I catch a sent of pine trees and the smell of a waterfall mix together. Death growled out "Mate." 

I shifted back to human, climbing out of the river to see my brothers have shifted back mumbling mate as well. You see being triplet brothers we share the same mate. I smile excited, we can finally find our mate to call our Luna, but it also scares me because I don't want a slutty girl that just wants power to become my mate. 

"Lets get are mate brothers" I spoke.

They agreed and our wolfs came back as we followed the river into town, to a bright neon signing saying Gay Stripper Club...

Interesting. 

~ Well that is Chapter 1 of are new book, I hope you guys like it. Vote, comment and follow.... or not.. be a rebel. Ill see ya later