Chapter 13

Ryan's Pov

Once the moon was fully out, my brothers and I howled along with other nearly mates wolfs. Soon we shifted and followed our mates scent. The amazing waterfall and pine trees. We knew we were on the right trail. So does a guy following us named Clayton.

"What are you doing, Clayton?" I asked.

"Following my mate Alpha, but another wolf trailed and followed her making this hard." He whimpers.

"I believe that was our mate, sorry Clay." Ross apologizes.

"It's ok, go find Luna!" He cheers.

We nod and continue on the trail, soon losing Clayton to a different trail, but soon run into Brayden.

"Brayden"

"Alpha's" He bowed.

We continue the trail with Brayden following us. Till we come across a small pond and our waterfall trail end, but Brayden jumps across and follows his mates trail.

"Why does Jack's trail stop here?" Richard demands getting angry.

"I don't know, but I'm not liking it." Ross says.

I nod agreeing, "Search around the pond for clues."

We sniffed around until I came across a muddy paw print trail.

"Brothers, I found a trail!"

They ran over and wagged their tails like crazy. We continue to follow the trail up to a tree and it stops again.

"These trails need to stop jumping around." Ross demands.

"Or he's making it more challenging and hard for us." I smirk, "Look around the tre-" I stopped mid sentence to a snore in the tree. We all looked up and saw a muddy tail hanging out of a burrow. 

"How the fuck did he get up there?" Richard asks shocked.

"Probably all the pole dancing paying off." Ross says winking to Richard.

Ross being horny, like typical. I shifted back to human and climbed the tree. I looked inside and saw our dirty mate sleeping. I giggle at the sight. Then picked him up and climbed back down.

"He's so cute sleeping." Ross awe's as Richard and I agreed.

"I wonder what his wolf looks like." Richard commented.

"Same, but you can see some white. I wonder if he's a white wolf." I added in.

"Lets head back and give him a bath." Richard says.

"What about the marking?" Ross jumps in whining.

"We can't when he's all muddy and worn out. We will just have to do it when he is in heat or when he is ready." I barked.

They nod and lead me back to the pack house.

Once inside, Richard starts up a bath and Ross went to check the calendar. I got undressed and sat in the tub holding a sleeping wolf. I began scrubbing shampoo into the wolfs fur. Walking Jack up, he began purring as mud came off of his fur. Revealing a white wolf with black tip ears and light blue eyes.

Death in my head purrs out, Famine.

"Hey Jack?" I asked.

"Hey." He smiles.

"Is your wolf's name Famine?"

"Yep, that's her. What's yours?"

"Mine is called Death, ironic I know."

I cleaned myself and got us both out. I wrapped a towel around waist and dried Jack out with another towel. His hair becomes like a fluffy marshmallow. It was so cute. I picked him up and carried him out to the bed.

~Well that is Chapter 13, I hope you guys like it. Vote, comment and follow.... or not.. be a rebel. Ill see ya later