Chapter 2

Jacky Pov

Locking at my reflection, my silver and light blue eyes shine with my new shiny grey outfit. My name is Jacky Edison. Sadly I'm an Omega of Blue Crescent Moon pack. I have never met the Alpha's as my class is restricted to. Beta Carter, who is my bully, is in charge of all the Omegas in the pack.

I'm barley home at the pack house, when I am I'm sleeping in the basement with the other Omega's. The higher the rank in the pack the more they treat us like shit. My parents died saving me when I was barley a baby. This pack took me in as they died on the foot steps of the pack house, I've been told. I sometimes lay flowers by the blood stain that's there. Everyone loved my parents, I always wondered why. Some say they felt bad for my parents for having a son like me, but it doesn't matter now. Plus they named me Jacky because they thought I was a girl at birth.

I work extremely hard at this gay stripper bar. Yes I'm a stripper. No one else gives Omegas like me a job. Plus a good 75 bucks per every private show. People are very weird, but hey I get payed and that's fine with me. I'm saving money to leave the pack house and move into a town house apartment. 

Tonight I have to put on a show. Yes it means pole dancing. 15 bucks per hour and I get to keep the tips guys put on stage or in my pants. Guys are disgusting. I grab my wolf mask because I don't want to be bullied more and be called a slut, it's already bad as it is. 

I put it on and head out to the floor and already guys are start wooing and try to smack my ass. I would yell at them, but they sneak money in my pants so at least I'm getting payed. 

As I got on stage to the pole a wift of pine mix in with a banana split, but without the bananas. It smelled amazing to the point where I had to stop myself from drooling. The smells smell from different people, but it was perfect together. From the vanilla spice that makes it calming to the sweetest strawberry to the rich and powerful taste of chocolate. I wanted to jump off this stage and find it, but I had a job to do.

Of course music here is always blaring in this club. Us guy strippers are always putting on shows while guys and girls watch us, dancing or drinking at the bar. 

I grab the pole and saw three gorgeous men. They were staring at me in awe. They all look like triplet brothers. Weirdly the Alpha's are triplets as well, but again, I have never meet the Alpha's.

I started my pole dance and saw the boys take a front seat. Other guys were wooing and throwing money onto the stage.

Sooner or later I finished and picked up the money bowing and get off the stage towards the locker room to get changed for walk around and/or any private shows, but I got stopped by a hand grabbing my arm. Sparks flew inside my body and the strong smell of pine with the vanilla, chocolate, and strawberry mix, but the chocolate was strong. 

I turned around and saw a dirty blond with golden-black eyes. They were beautiful.

"Hey sexy you look absolutely stunning, but don't you think you should be working somewhere else then showing the wolfs here your body?" He asks with a growl. Cute and protective, but he can't know I'm and Omega. 

"So sweet of you, but if you want a private show go back to the bar and request one." I say smirking.

"Fine, how about you take me there and help me out and I'll pay you $10,000  for a private show for me and my brothers." He says smirking lustfully.

Holy shit...$10,000, well minus 5% which goes to the club. Which is 500 to the club and 9,500 for me. With the money I have now and that $9,500, I could finally get out of that dusty basement and into an apartment building. I couldn't say no. 

"Alright, follow me cutie." I said giggling and dragged him to the bar to my boss. 

They talked while I drank water from the fountain. I saw boss look shocked at the fella. Then I see two rolls of green get handed to the boss. Then the boss came over and told me we had to talk afterwards.

I went to my locker and finally got changed. After I head into a room for private shows and smelled the strawberry and vanilla  strong as well as the chocolate. It was addicting.

I saw the brothers there looking at me with lust as the guy before sat in a chair and the two beside him. I walked to the chair and started my private show routine. The guys stared at me like I'm a bone to dogs.

Once I finished I backed away only to get pinned to the wall by the three. Fireworks and sparks were exploding inside me as my wolf, famine howled in my mind "mates."

WHAT, Omegas don't get mates, especially not three, but lips crash down onto my neck making me moan. The golden eye one came close and almost ripped the mask off of me, but I ducked and crawled under him and ran out the door to the locker room. 

Last I heard was them growling. I throw open my locker and get changed, counted my money and clocked out early. I then went into the main office to my boss, who was there waiting for me.

"Sir? You wanted to talk?" I asked sitting down.

"Yes I did, you work amazing here, but orders from the pack Alphas sadly I have to fire you." He says giving me my last paycheck. 

I jumped up.

"What come on I need this job."

"I'm sorry Jack, but-"

"But orders of the Alpha's? Yeah I get it. At least I have enough." I angrily storm out of the office and head back to the pack house. 

I have enough money to move out. Now your probably asking why I ran. I didn't reject them, but once they find out who I am and what I'm ranked as they will for sure reject me and Famine. With all the bullying and Alpha's ordering us Omega's around now, I cant deal with three rejections. It could kill me and Famine within a week.

I must run.    

~ Well that is Chapter 2, I hope you guys like it. Vote, comment and follow.... or not.. be a rebel. Ill see ya later