Chapter 10

Richard Pov

After Jack heard the nurse say Alpha's, he passed out. What's so wrong with us being Alpha's? Is he going to be scared of us now? So many questions.

"Let's get him home." Ryan says sighing.

Ross and I nod agreeing. Ryan carefully picked up are mate and lead us home to the pack house.

Once we got there, Ryan took Jack upstairs to our room and laid him down on the huge bed that fits all of us perfectly. 

"Ross, Richard....go ahead and cuddle with him." Ryan says sitting down.

Ross and I smile excited. I got on one side and Richard had the other. We sniffed his neck inhaling our mates scent. He smelled like pine trees and waterfalls. It was amazing. Poss seems to agree. I wrapped my hand around him chest as Ross hugs his waist. We hugged him waiting, soon we saw him stir.

Jacky Pov

I wake up smelling a strong pine smell with strawberries and vanilla. Where's chocolate? I opened my eyes seeing two bodies hugging me on both sides.

"Are mates are handsome." Famine says.

I agreed with him...until I remembered.

THEY ARE ALPHA TRIPLETS!

My breathing started to go faster. They are going to hurt me. Why did I get these three as my mates?

"Jack, calm down. Your safe with us." The one that smells like vanilla tires to explain to me.

"You are our mate, no need to feel scared with us." The strawberry one says.

"Where am I?" I asked still in disbelief. 

"You're in our room in the pack house Jack." The chocolate I didn't see before says, sitting on the bed across from me.

"Why am I here?"

"Cause you need your rest." Vanilla says.

"Plus we wanted to give you a sneak peak where we are going to make love to you. Passionate and memorable." Strawberry adds.

"Make love?" I asked confused.

"Don't worry about it love, sleep. We'll be right here if you need us." Chocolate says.

I nod listening to him. The two on my side hug me as my eye lids felt heavy. I close my eyes letting darkness and sparks consume me. 

~ Well that is Chapter 10, I hope you guys like it. Vote, comment and follow.... or not.. be a rebel. Ill see ya later