Chapter 5

Richard Pov

We were in are room watching the chip in the money come to this pack house. At least they live here.

"Lets have a pack meeting in 10 and search everybody." Ryan says his amazing plan. 

"Perfect plan, whoever has the money must be our mate." Ross claims.

I nod and mind link everyone in the pack house of an emergency meeting. Everyone in the house agreed as they make their way to the living room, but Carter mind linked me back.

"On my way sir, just having to deal with a bad Omega with my warriors. We'll be up in 30."

I nod as my brothers and I head down to the living room until I stop due to Pestilence screaming 'Mate's hurt! Mate's scared, save mate!'

I look up to see my brothers stopped as well. We all growl and ran downstairs to see everyone, but Omegas, there and Carter and two warriors walk in from the basement. 

Anger clouded my mind, but I was trying hard to calm down.

"Today my brothers and I found our mate." Ryan spoke and everyone cheered wanting to meet their new Luna.

"But unfortunately he ran off scared starting a chase. So without further ado." 

Ross pulls out a chip detector and passed by everyone. He stopped when he got to Carter and it started beeping the most. Carter can't be our mate. He doesn't have mate's silver eyes.

"Carter do you have $10,000 on you?" Ryan asked also confused. 

Carter nods, "Well 17,950 to be exact."

Ryan lets out a low growl. "Give it to us! Now!"

Carter jumps and gives Ross the money. Ross checks the money and pulls out the chip. Ryan stepped closer to Carter before his eyes turned completely black. Next thing I know Carter is pinned down to the ground by Ryan. Ross and I ran over. 

"You have my mates smell on you. Did you hurt him and stole his money?" Death growls.

"What? Steal? No! I got the money form a useless Omega. All they get belongs to us, the pack! The Omega must have stole from your mate!" Carter defends himself. 

Ryan takes control and lets Carter go.

"Take us to the Omega!" Ryan growls.

Carter nods and takes us down to the basement. Are mates scent gets stronger. We saw male and female Omega's jump at our presence. 

"Look down! You don't deserve to look at your Alpha's!" Carter growls out.

The Omegas whimper looking down. They had rags on. Most had dirt on them. Other's were clean. I recognize none of them. How come we never seen them and they have been apart of this pack this whole time?

My mates scent was strong towards one of the beds. I walked away from everyone and sniff the blankets of the one bed. 

"It's mate's bed." Pestilence says to me.

I purr and hug the blanket sniffing it.

"What do you got there Richard?" Ryan asks.

"Mate" was all I said before Ross joined me sniffing the blanket before purring as well.

Ryan turns to Carter and asks "Where's Famine?"

"Famine? No one here is named Famine."

"Fine then who has silver eyes, brown hair, and sleeps in that bed?"

"Oh you mean Jacky his wolf is named Famine. Worthless little Omega that tried to hid money to run away."

That made us three brothers growl angry and Ryan picked up Carter by the neck.

"Where is he?"

"He's in the torture room." Carter says scared.

Ross and I jumped and ran towards the torture room. Ryan drops Carter and follows us. I grabbed the door knob and throw open the door to find nobody, but a pool and trail of blood that leads to a very small open window. 

"That's mate's blood. Carter did something to mate!"

That made me growl and shift. Jumping onto Carter.

"What did you do to him?" I growled showing my teeth.

"He-e was b-being punished."

"For what?!"

"For the money."

This sick fucker. It took everything in me not to kill him. Ross and Ryan pulled me back.

"I want all search parties looking for an Omega named Jacky ASAP!" Ryan shouts out.

The warriors nod and run upstairs.

"Let him go Richard. The more people looking for mate, the faster we can protect him." Ryan tries explaining to me.

I growl, but finally let go of a shacking Beta. Carter jumps up and and runs upstairs. We were left with whimpering scared Omegas. 

"Those who help us out in looking for your new Luna shall not be an Omega anymore, but a true member of the pack." Ryan spoke.

The Omega's look at each other smiling before sniffing are mate's bed and running out the basement to look for our mate. As we were about to head out an Omega, not from before, walked down to the basement passing us. He was covered in mate's blood.

We let out a growl scaring the Omega. Ryan pinned him to the ground.

Let the questions begin. 

~ Well that is Chapter 5, I hope you guys like it. Vote, comment and follow.... or not.. be a rebel. Ill see ya later