Chapter 4

Jacky Pov

I ran home and quietly ran downstairs into the basement. Everyone else is either asleep or on a run. Us Omegas are always up cleaning or working. I laid down on my bed and got my money together. In total I have $17,950 it's enough to  get an apartment and food for a month. I could use a little money to hid my Omega scent to work at a restaurant or store.

I hid my money in a box then I put it in a hole in the ground, under my bed. I don't need the Beta stealing my money I earned. I laid my head on my pillow falling asleep, but to get awoken to Beta Carter screaming for all of us to be awake for 'important news' and roll call.

Sense when did we ever have a roll call? Great now I have to sneak out soon. I got up and stood in line. 

"Look you fags, your all her, surprisingly. Warriors search" With that wolfs checked everyone's beds and stuff. I thought I was safe until someone called Carter over to my bed. They pulled out my box revealing the money. Shit no.

"Look boys what we have here." Carter laughs, snapping his fingers getting two wolfs to hold me down. 

Carter took the money and kneeled by me, waving my money in front of my eyes.

"Let me guess, trying to move out? Ha all you Omega's earn belong to the pack. Lets remind Jacky who he really is." He snaps his fingers and they dragged me to the torture room.

I cried trying to tell them I'm sorry and to stop, but no. They lock me in chains before beating the crap out of me. Punches and kicks were thrown on every part of my body. They love hearing the gruesome cracking of bones in my body break apart. I was crying, screaming in pain. 

Sooner or later they stopped, leaving me in my own pool of blood. I wish my mates would save me from this torture, but I know how bad a rejected Omega life would turn out...dead and no one caring if was dead or dying all alone. 

I started getting cold, shaking. Plus I haven't eaten sense yesterday morning at the cafe. I guess its better dying this way then by a rejection and humiliation.

I'm just a worthless Omega.  

~ Well that is Chapter 4, I hope you guys like it. Vote, comment and follow.... or not.. be a rebel. Ill see ya later