Chapter 9

Ross Pov

I sat by the bed watching our beautiful mate sleep. I move his hair from his face. He had a black eye and bruises forming from Carter and a few other pack members. Ryan sits by me as Richard sits on the other side of the bed. We sat waiting for our Luna to wake up.

"Why did he run away from us?" I ask.

Ryan put his hand on my shoulder.

"I have heard some little patch of stories of what they do to Omega's. I wish I could of helped them, but dad gave Carter the mission to watch over Omega's, but I should have done something."

"Now you are, making all Omega's ranks go up to middle class." Richard explains.

"Yeah, but still."

"Don't worry about it. It's in the past." I said.

Then we hear the amazing sound of our mate groaning, waking up.

Jacky Pov

I can hear voices, but I don't know who's they are and what they are saying. I slowly open my eyes to see amazing pretty eyes of gold, green and blue.

"You ok?" One asks touching my forehead.

My head feels like shooting fireworks. Oh no...my mates found me. I jump sitting up backing into the back of the wall hitting pillows. I was about to have a panic attack.

"Wow, calm down. It's ok. No one's going to hurt you." The one with green eyes says.

"What's your name princess?"

"I'm...Jack, might as well reject me sense I'm an Omega." I said looking away.

Then I got hugged within the three. My senses were going out of control as my wolf howled happy.

"We're not letting you go again little one." They said in unison making me blush.

I smile happy until a nurse walks in, "Alpha's he's free to go."

WAIT, THEY'RE ALPHA'S!? I passed out.

~ Well that is Chapter 9, I hope you guys like it. Vote, comment and follow.... or not.. be a rebel. Ill see ya later