Chapter 6

Jacky Pov

Everything hurts. I can't even feel my legs or my ribs. Plus I'm sitting in my own pool of blood. Fresh blood came out of my nose, mouth and anywhere they have hit me.

I was slipping into darkness before another Omega walked in and uncuffed my hands from the wall. 

"What-t a-are y-yo-" He cut me off.

"I'm taking you to the hospital." He picks me up with struggle.

"S-stop. They will-" He cuts me off again.

"They will hurt me? Yes, but good thing I'm running away. I want to take you with me. We don't need this hell we are in right now." He explains to me.

My one chance to be free and get away from my bully, but that also means leaving my mates behind. Once they find out who I am and that I'm an Omega. They'll reject me anyways.

I nod my head signifying an ok. He half carries half drags me to the hospital out threw the window.

"By the way my name is Sam." He said.

"I'm Jacky, but you can call me Jack."

We got to the hospital and that's when I blacked out exhausted.

Sam's Pov

I stood by the door waiting, hearing the painful screams and the gross cracking of breaking bones. Sooner or later, Carter and his followers leave the torture room smiling and smirking proud. They are sick people. They went back upstairs probably for a meeting. I sneaked inside, making sure my scent was blocked with these patches on my neck. He looked dead chained their in his own blood. I started to uncuff him.

"What-t a-are y-yo-" I cut off the poor little one.

"I'm taking you to the hospital."

"S-stop. They will-" I cut him off again.

"They will hurt me? Yes, but good thing I'm running away. I want to take you with me. We don't need this hell we are in right now." I explain trying to pick him up. 

I quickly got us out through the window and headed to the hospital. Quickly and quietly, hoping no one see's us. As we were a block away from the hospital, I remember that I didn't know his name to give them.

"By the way my name is Sam."

"I'm Jacky, but you can call me Jack." He explains to me.

We get inside and I give the lady at the front Jack's name before he passes out in my arms. Being a weak Omega myself to, he was heavy.

"Help!" I yell out as my legs wanted to give out.

Nurse's brought over a bed and put Jack easily on it. They carried him to a room. I pull out a little canister and opened it for 30 seconds and closed it again. I just hid mine and Jack's scent trail, if anyone was following us. Then I ran following the nurses. 

Before I knew it they get done wrapping him in bandages and casts. They also told me he will be in the hospital awhile before he could leave, but he can't stay around for long. I'll just sneak him out.

Speaking of sneaking out I have to pack the rest of our things. I got up and went back to the pack house. 

I saw Carter walking around on the streets with his warriors, coming out of nowhere. I jumped and hid in the forest. I see others coming out looking around as well.

I shifted into my wolf, Midnight, and ran quietly and as fast as possible to the pack house. 

Once in I see nobody, strange. As I was about to downstairs. The basement door flies open with Omegas running out and out of the pack house like a stamped. Wired. I head downstairs, but only get pinned to the ground unexpectedly.

"Ow...Alpha sir." I see one of the Alpha triplets holding me down angrily.

Shit. I'm in trouble. They must of found out something I did or my plan if the Alpha's have me pinned down.

I'm going to land in the hospital as well after this.  

~ Well that is Chapter 6, I hope you guys like it. Vote, comment and follow.... or not.. be a rebel. Ill see ya later