Chapter 3

Ross Pov

My brothers and I payed 60 just to get us all in. The scent got stronger and it lead to a stage with a guy in a white wolf mask and brunette hair with amazing silver eyes. He was so sexy dancing around with the pole. My brothers and I smirk at each other.

"Are mate is a stripper, fun." I mind link my brothers.

"A very good one." Richard says.

"That doesn't matter brothers. He shouldn't be showing off his body like that to these hungry wolf's." Ryan growls. 

Richard and I growl and nod realizing. I can hear War howl "Get mate, grab mate, love mate."

Then our mate finished his 'show' and got off the stage. 

"I'll be back brothers." Ryan spoke.

Ryan Pov

Mate was about to go into a staff only room before I grabbed his arm and sparks inside me grew as my wolf howl out "Take mate, protect mate, love mate."

His pine and waterfall scent smells amazing. He turns to me and I see his silver eyes sparkle. I smirk coming up with an idea. 

"Hey sexy you look absolutely stunning, but don't you think you should be working somewhere else then showing these wolfs here your body?" I asked as a growl came up from my throat. 

"So sweet of you..." His voice is like a heaven. "...But if you want a private show go back to the bar and request one."

Hmm he must be working here just for the money, but that won't matter soon. 

"Fine, how about you take me there and help me out and I'll pay you $10,000 for a private show for me and my brothers."

I'm loaded with money, plus I can slip a chip into the money incase if I lose him. My brothers and I can't loose our mate. Are pack needs a loving Luna. With his calming eyes, he's perfect. How could a cute little thing not be?

"Alright, follow me cutie." He then giggles, leading me to the bar.

A guy I knew, also part of the pack, I think he's a hunter. I know how much everything costs here as he came to my office one day talking numbers. I see my mate walk away.

"Hey, I need a favor."

"What will it be Alpha?"

"That guy with silver eyes and brown hair, I want a private show from him for me and my brothers." I pass him 500 for the club and 10,000 separate. 

"Anything else Alpha?" He says taking the money.

"Yes, afterwords fire him."

He looks shocked at me. "Sir he's our best dancer."

"I don't care. I can't just stand and watch my brothers and I's mate show off his ass and skin to other wolf's."

He nods understanding and leads me and my brothers to a room. I sit down with my brothers at my side waiting. Sooner or later are mate is back in another outfit, but sexier. Showing his round ass and his small member tight against the tight outfit. Death lustfully howls "Mate with mate, mate with Famine." 

So that's his wolfs name, strange, but different, but Death loved the name and I just wanted to hold my mate. He started his sexy show. Until he stepped and headed out like he owned the place, but my brothers pinned him lustful against the wall. 

His moans were like an angle. I get up and stand in front of him as my brothers started creating hickies on his neck. I wanted to see the true him. 

I was about to take off his mask to kiss him, but was stopped as he fell and crawled under me. Then ran out the door. My brothers and I growled and ran after him, but only to lose him over his scent being everywhere making us confused. We howl losing our mate.

Death growled out "Hunt, hunt down mate, look for mate, must fine Famine."

I howl agreeing as my brothers and I left going home.

The hunt shall begin.

~ Well that is Chapter 3, I hope you guys like it. Vote, comment and follow.... or not.. be a rebel. Ill see ya later