Chapter 8

Sam Pov

I ran as fast as I can away from the Alpha brothers. I can't let them have Jacky, even if they claim him as their mate. I'm not letting them hurt, or even kill, Jacky more then Beta Carter has done.

I ran for at least 10 minutes before stopping and rest my legs. I'm not far from the hospital. I lost the Alpha brothers a long time ago. I shifted and walked the rest of the way to the hospital.

I was about to enter Jack's room when I see Beta Carter looking around. I jump into Jack's room and locked the door. I hear a knock at the door. I hold my breath before the footsteps walked away. I sighed and sat down by Jack and fell asleep.

When I woke up I saw the Alpha's here. I jumped up only to get tackled by someone. My skin was tingling with whoever is holding me down. "Mate" my wolf howled out.

"Mate, mine!" Someone, familiar behind me growls out.

"Let go of him. My brothers and I need to talk to you." Ryan, the oldest brother says.

The person drops me. I turn around and I see Carter as my mate?!? He sniffs my neck and looks at me with lust. Why did my mate have to be the coldest wolf in this pack. I look at him with disgust.

"I'll be right back cupcake." He touches my hair before going to face the Alpha's.

"We Alpha's of the Blue Crescent Moon pack take your Beta position for harming Omega's and not telling us." They say in unison.

"Yes Alpha's."

"Also we banish you out of the pack making you a rouge." Ryan adds.

Carter growls, "What!? You can't do that."

"We can and we have." Ross says.

"Whatever." He then comes over to me.

"Ready to go sweet pea?"

"I Sam Winchester reje-" I got stopped with a growl and pinned against the wall.

"Don't you dare reject me Sammy, I'll change just for you. Please." He growls sad and willingly.

He looked like a lost puppy.

"Fine...but one mistake and I'm gone." I threaten him.

His smile was bright as the sun.

"Lets go my love." He's so sappy.

I nod and wrote Jack a note saying, "Bye Jack; I'll be back...brother."

I kissed his forehead and left. Now your wondering, why ask him for his name earlier. It was to keep the truth from him. He can't know, but he'll always be my little brother."

 ~ Well that is Chapter 8, I hope you guys like it. Vote, comment and follow.... or not.. be a rebel. Ill see ya later