Chapter 12

Jacky's Pov

Once after I stop crying like a baby, my mates feed me and dragged me back upstairs. Chocolate fixed the bed as vanilla and strawberry hugged me and pulled me onto the bed with them.

Chocolate looks sad and farther away from me. Doesn't me love me?

"Umm....chocolate, you ok?" I asked.

They stare confused at me.

"Uh...whose chocolate?" Strawberry asks.

I pointed to chocolate and vanilla and strawberry start laughing hard. I ball up a bit embarrassed.  

"Wait, wait what's my name?" Vanilla asks.

"Umm...vanilla?"

"What's his name?" He points to strawberry.

"Strawberry." They laughed even more.

I felt a whimper coming out of my throat. Chocolate stands up and hugs me while petting my hair making me purr. 

"Would you two asshole's be nice for once?" Chocolate growls at his brothers. They pouted sadly and a bit mad... I think.

"Sorry Jack." They both say in unison.

"It's ok. Why did you guys laugh?" 

"Because you know us as dessert names."

"Oh...wait, what are your guy's names?..." I blush embarrassed that I didn't know my mates at all except that they are Alpha's.

"I'm Ryan, the oldest and most responsible." Chocolate says.

"And I'm Richard." Vanilla says.

"And I'm Ross." Strawberry finishes.

"Oh..." was all I say.

Ryan picks me up bridally, "Come brothers. The sun is setting and the fullness of the moon shall rise soon."

They nod and walk, while still carrying me, out to the living room where other members of the pack, surprisingly Omegas as well, where all gathered. What's going on?

"Nice to see most of the pack here for our annual monthly run. We're letting newly formed mates go first. Chases will start at the break of sight of the full moon. Then the wolfs that are catching shall hunt down their mates. Now shall Luna, females and sub dominate males come outside to start their run."

I look at Ryan confused and scared. Chase? Chase what?

"We'll see you soon mate-" the three say in unison. 

I madly blush as I head outside with the others that were told to do so. A familiar Omega girl comes over to me, I believe her name was Izzy.

"Hey Izzy." I smile at her.

"Hey Jack. Your so lucky to have the Alpha's as mates. Plus them to not reject you." I flinch at that.

"Ya...don't remind me." I say while rubbing the back of my head.  

"Two things, every Omega thanks you for helping setting us all free, and I have found my mate-" she sings the last word. I'm so happy for her.

"Congrats Izzy. Is that why your here? Or am I in the wrong spot? I don't understand what's going on." I mention.

"Oh it's a full moon tonight. Run and they chase us. Some end up marked at the end. Others get the heat to run farther away. Then others just want to ride with it and get wild." She explains.

I so don't want to get fucked tonight. So maybe I should try and out run them and I will be fine.

"Hey! Shift! We got to run in less than a minute. Unless you are a horny slut. You better get moving." Izzy yelled at me.

I shift into my wolf form. Pure white fur with black tip ears. I looked up at the sky, watching the last of the sun set. Soon other wolfs shift around me. Everything was so quiet. You could only hear crickets and bones popping and shifting.

I could hear my heart beat getting faster. I have no clue what I'm doing.

Soon wolfs howled behind us and the wolfs beside me begin running. I even see Izzy sprint off. I jump and tried to follow Izzy. Key word, tried.

After sprinting fast for 5 minutes I slowed down. I layed down by a tree tired, but once I look ahead I see water.

I jumped up and went to the water and took a drink. Until someone pushed me into the water. I swim back up to the surface and saw it was an Omega that pushed me in and was still running. 

I cough and jump out to land in dirt that covered my fur. Soon I fell down a small hill. My white fur now brown and itchy with mud, dirt, leaves and sticks. I then found a burrow big enough for me to fit in, in a tree. I shifted back to being human and started climbing up the tree.

Sense I used to be a pole dancer, I can easily pull my weight. Once in I shift again into my dirty wolf. I slowly close my eyes, but stopped and looked out hearing another row of wolfs howling from the direction I came from. I lift my head up and saw the moon fully out.

What happens now?

~ Sorry it took so long to update. Just to let you all now that the next two chapters after 13 that are coming will be private so you will have to follow me in order to read them. Well that is Chapter 12, I hope you guys like it. Vote, comment and follow.... or not.. be a rebel. Ill see ya later