Chapter 6

Jordyn's POV
I heard a bunch of voices, I walked out of my room and peeked over, I saw a bunch of strange people and then dad, Uncle Klaus and Uncle Kol. I walked downstairs, I said" Dad, what's going on?"
A woman said" That's her, get her."
My dad said" Run, Jordyn!" I turned and ran fast, I slipped out a window and ran through the quarter. I whimpered as I heard people chasing after me, I tripped and was lifted up, a woman said" Hello, dear. No need to be afraid, you're away from the monsters now."
I said" They're not monsters, they're my family."
" They're vampires and a hybrid, they've killed so many of our kind."
" Yeah, right! I only trust my family."
" Ask them yourself." Then they walked away,
Uncle Kol sped to me, he pulled me to his chest and wrapped his arms around me. He said" Are you okay? Did they hurt you?"
I shook my head, whispering" Has my dad killed people? Have you? Everyone I know?"
" Sweetheart, whatever they said, they're... not telling the exact truth."
" Have you killed people?!"
" Yes. So has your father, your uncle, and aunt, and Marcellus and Josh."
I backed away from him," Sweetheart, don't act like that, come along, you need to talk with your father."
" No! I'm not!" I turned around and ran as fast and far as I could, they've killed people, how could they not have told me that!

I sniffled, then my dad was in front of me, He said" Jordyn, come home, it's getting late."
I said" You killed people."
" Yes, I have. But.. that was in the past."
" You still killed people! Dad!"
" I know you're upset, but darling, come home."
" Fine."
He wrapped his arms around me and then in a few seconds we were in my room. He let go me and walked out, I laid on my bed, crying, what am I suppose to do?

Elijah's POV
She's terrified, of us, of me. Kol came into my room, He said" She'll get over it, Brother."
I said" You didn't see the look on her face when she looked at me, it was like she didn't even know me."
" She'll forgive us."
" We hope she will."
" She will, Elijah. She's braver than you think."

After an hour or so, Jordyn peeked out of her room, She said" Aunt Becs, I need your help."
Rebekah said" What's wrong, sweetheart?"
" I just... please."
" Coming, sweetheart."
She walked upstairs and disappeared into Jordyn's room.

Jordyn's POV
Once Aunt Beks came into the room, she said" Sweetheart, what have you gotten yourself into."
I said" I messed up a spell." My body was covering in soda, I was simply trying a cooling spell and I messed up.
She chuckled and then led me to the bathroom,
" Take a bath, while I go clean these clothes." I took off my clothes and she left, I took a bath.

Once I was clean, and in dry clothes, I walked out of my room and to my dad, I didn't say a word, I just hugged him. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my head, He said" I'm very sorry for not telling you."
I said" It's okay, Dad."
Then I heard Uncle Kol say" So our little witch messed up a spell, a simple one at that." I grabbed an apple and threw it at him, he caught it," Really? An apple?"
I giggled," Yep!" He threw it back and I made it freeze in mid air," Whoa!" Then it dropped,
" Good job, you're getting quicker."