Chapter 19

Jordyn's POV
Aunt Bexs was dancing with Phoenix, I smiled, then heard someone cough behind me, I turned around and no one was there. Then someone tapped my back, I turned around and saw Diego, I said" Oh, my god." I hugged him," You're still alive, I was so worried, the vampire count went down after the 2nd war, I thought you were dead... then no one could find your body."
He said" I'm still here, Marcel made sure of that, how you doing?"
" Uh... well, good now, I guess. Great, I'm back home with my family and friends. My son can experience what I did, he won't be able to do everything just yet but he's up there."
" Where is he? I wanna meet him."
" He's somewhere, I guess, but I'm taking he's with the person giving him the sweets..." I looked around the room and saw Uncle Kol holding a cupcake behind him back," And he's been caught, come on." I grabbed his hand then walked to Uncle Kol, once we got to him," Really? So you're the culprit, I should've known."
Uncle Kol said" What'd I do?"
" You're giving the already Hyper active 4 year old more sweets."
" No, I'm not, what kind of trickery is this?"
" I can see the cupcake behind your back, Kol."
" Dammit, I've been caught." Then sped off, I sighed then turned back to Diego, He laughed, I huffed then walked away from him, he followed nonetheless.

I found Phoenix, I said" Phoenix, this is Diego. Diego, this is Phoenix."
Diego said" Hey, Phoenix."
Phoenix said" Hi." I smiled then watched as the two interacted, I sighed then walked away from the two, going to Uncle Klaus.
Uncle Klaus said" You still have feeling for Diego, don't you?"
" Yeah. I mean, he was my first and only real boyfriend. It was an actual Romeo and Juliet story, except Romeo is a vampire, and Juliet is a witch, who's family didn't want her to date a vampire."
" Yes, but we soon saw he kept you happy, and you dated till you left to start a life out of the French Quarter, right before the war began again."
" Yeah, my biggest regret, but if I had stayed, I'd never have that beautiful little boy."
" Diego missed you as well, luv, he just doesn't seem to want to admit it. He's afraid." Phoenix ran over and collided with Uncle Klaus' legs," Okay, you little bugger, I'm gonna get you." He smiled then chased after Phoenix, who took off running in the game of chase. I smiled, then Diego walked to me and wrapped his arms around him, I smiled then he led me to the dance floor. We just went in a slow circle, staring into each other's eyes,
Diego said" I still love you, Jordyn, but I will understand if you don't love me back."
I said" I love you too, dork." He smiled then kissed me, I kissed back before pulling away as I heard the laughing squeal of my 4 year old, Diego laughed, then smiled. I walked to the sound and saw Phoenix upside down, being held by Uncle Kol and tickled by Uncle Klaus.
Phoenix screamed" Mommy! mommy! Help me! Help me! Mommy!" I smiled then walked to him and took him from Kol and held him upright, I smiled, kissing his head.
I said" Stop tickling the poor boy, that's torture to a kid."
Uncle Klaus said" We know." I smiled then shook my head, carrying Phoenix away from the 2, and back into the yard.
---
Once the party was over, I had changed into normal clothes, then got Phoenix into his pj's. Phoenix laid on his bed, I sat next to him, telling him a story. I said" There was once a princess, who was saved by her knight in shining armor, after no one wanted her. They didn't want her because she was different, she has purple eyes and later on, she was able to cast spells. Her knight in shining armor kept her away from the world, knowing that she was in danger, of being taken away and never to be seen again. But one day, an evil sorcerer discovered the princess and nearly took her away, but her knight showed and battled the sorcerer, winning the battle. Her ability got stronger as she grew older and when she turned 16 years of age, her knight had to take her to a bigger castle with people like him. She learned how to control her ability and was loved by all in the castle, then she grew older and had a little baby, her little prince, he would as well be loved when they returned to her castle after her leaving to adventure in the great nowhere. The End." His eyes closed and, I smiled then kissed his head,
He mumbled" That not all, is it?"
" Well, the princess fought many battles in her time of youth, against the people who wanted her taken away. She met a handsome king, and they fell in love, but she soon had to leave, for she wanted to be away from her home and adventure, but while she was away, her kingdom was in a war but she couldn't return because of her little prince, she had to care for, but her Knight assured that all would be well, and he was right, as he always is. He and his brothers saved their kingdom and the princess returned as the child got a bit older, and now the princess and little prince live happily ever after with their family, and that's how it'll be... Always and Forever."
He smiled then fell asleep, I smiled, then whispered" Good night, my little prince." I kissed his head then walked out of the room, I walked to the room where my family was. I sat down next to Uncle Kol,
Uncle Klaus said" What was that story?"
" Uh... my story, just a little bit changed of course."
" Always a Mikaelson."
" Forever and always a Mikaelson." My dad leaned down and kissed my head,
He said" Yes, always and forever, Jordyn Mikaelson."

THE END