Chapter 16

Jordyn's POV
I was looking at the dark objects, when my dad coughed behind me, I turned and looked at him.
He said" What's wrong, darling?"
I said" Someone's after you again, right?"
" Yes, how did you know?"
" I felt it, Uncle Klaus' nervousness, Uncle Kol's paranoia, Aunt Rebekah's tenseness, your worry."
" You are scared, aren't you?"
" Yeah, I think I'm allowed to be when Uncle Klaus is even nervous!"
" Yes, very true, now come along."
I followed him downstairs and sat next to Uncle Kol, he gave me that look that means we're in trouble.
Kol said" What did we do this time?"
Uncle Klaus said" Nothing, surprisingly, but we do have the concern of Papa-"
A man walked in, He said" Hello, Niklaus Mikaelson, I see the family's together again."

Klaus' POV
Papa Tunde walked in, He said" Hello, Niklaus Mikaelson, I see the family's together again." He looked at everyone then stopped at Jordyn, He hummed," A little witch? Why, hello there, what's your name?" Jordyn looked at me, I nodded,
She said" Jordyn, Jordyn Mikaelson. Stay away from my family."
" They're monsters, killed my sons in the 1800's. killed me, but now I'm back and there's no stopping me, you must be the witch everyone is talking about, the powerful teenage witch." Jordyn seemed to only get angrier at him as he smirked wickedly," You, dear, will never be as strong as me, and you'll never be able to protect your family. I kill for power, you are weaker than a New Orleans elder. You're just a little girl."
" Are you sure about that?"
" Very, unless you can show me better, dear." Jordyn looked at her father, Elijah nodded, then Jordyn stood and started saying an incantation then picked up a stone, she made the stone multiply then she threw the stone at him and they drew blood. I smirked, as Papa Tunde wiped blood from his mouth," Now, now, that was powerful, but not as powerful as me. I have a certain man that I am dying to sacrifice. You might know him, he goes by Josh." Jordyn screamed and then pushed him back with Magic, she started doing multiple incantation and then Papa Tunde's arms broke. She didn't stop till he was on his knees, begging for her to stop, a ring came from her room and incircles him. He groaned," You are stronger than they say."
" I know that." Then she walked out, I followed closely behind along with Elijah.
She started a locator spell and then soon found Josh, then walked out of the compound. I looked at Elijah, then we followed her, speeding to catch up to the angry teenage girl.
Once we arrived to where Papa Tunde kept Josh, Jordyn made the witches fly back and knock out. She walked to Josh, and then lifted up his head, he groaned, Jordyn seemed to calm down a lot once she knew Josh was safe. We helped him up and then made our way back to the compound.

Once back at the compound, Kol and Rebekah had dealt with Papa Tunde and now he was in the Mississippi River. Jordyn was exhausted, I carried her up to her room and laid her down, She said" How did I do?"
I said" You were very brave and stood up for your family, you're forever and always a Mikaelson, luv, never forget that."
" Yeah."
" You're so strong, and you have control of it. Now, you use it to protect your friends and family, sleep well, Jordyn." I leaned down, kissing her head then walked out of her room, cutting off the lights.

Jordyn's POV
I woke up as the light hit my eyes, I smiled and stood up, changing out of my clothes and then walked downstairs, I saw Uncle Kol with his back to me. I jumped to him but he sped around and caught me, I groaned, then pouted.
He said" I heard you from a mile away, sweetheart."
I said" You guys are no fun."
" Oh, I am! Who's the one helping you find dark objects against your family's rules?"
" I hate you, Uncle Kol!"
" Love you too, Niece!" I laughed and wrapped my arms around his shoulders, he smiled and sped us away from the table and to the bakery. He went in then came back out, moments later," A box of beignets for my niece." I smiled," There's that adorable smile. Now, let's get back to the Palace."
Once we got back, Uncle Klaus walked to me and took the beignet I was eating, he took a bite then gave it back. I screamed" Dad! I'm murdering your brother!"
My dad said" Which one?"
" Uncle Klaus!"
" He can't die, nor can Kol."
" I can still annoy him!"
" Go ahead."
I jumped onto Uncle Klaus' back, then wrapped my legs around his stomach, holding onto him. He said" Good morning, Jordyn, sleep well?"
I said" Yeah."
" Wanna get off my back?"
" Nope."
" Alright." He carried me through the palace till Aunt Rebekah pulled me away and we started looking through magazines, being girls just to annoy my dad and uncles.