Chapter 12

Jordyn's POV
I woke up, I smiled a bit then got up, walking to my bathroom and started getting ready for the day.

I walked downstairs, My dad said" Good morning, Jordyn

My dad said" Good morning, Jordyn."
I said" Good morning, dad. Now give me money since you want me out of my room."
" Here, this should last for the day, I hope." He handed me over $200, in cash,
" I will never figure out where you get this money from, will I?"
" No."
" Okay, I'm fine with that. See you later!" I ran out the door and started walking into the town, I looked around as I watched people decorate for halloween, it's October. I walked around and then found the park, I sat down by a stream and then pulled out my journal. I looked through it, I've made sure to write everything down, and take pictures of big moments.

I was walking through the town, when I heard someone say" Jordyn." I turned and saw Uncle Kol, I froze, staring at him," Hey, sweetheart." He smiled, I smiled and ran to him, jumping into his arms, hugging him tightly. He spun me around, and then put me down," Miss me?"
I said" You don't even know."
" That's what your dad said as well, how's school?"
" Bleh."
" That horrible, I see. Make any enemies? Or friends? Whatever seems normal to ask a niece."
" I've made no enemies or friends. I'm declared weird girl from the French quarter."
" You're not weird..." he leaned down, whispering," You're a witch."
I laughed," Yeah, try telling that to a bunch of Juniors in high school."
" I'll do it."
" No, Uncle Kol, no. It's fine, I don't care, I'm not here forever anyways, and I don't want to be friends with any of them because they're very basic when it comes to history. I mean, I know way more about history than anyone in my class, I even know more than the teacher."
" Well, smartie pants, where in the world did you hear all that from?" He smiled, laughing and pulling me to his side in a hug.
" Oh, you know, just the 4 original Vampires that have been on earth for over a 1,ooo years, with thousands of stories."
" Oh, yeah? How old do you think I am?"
" in the billions?"
" You're more evil than Klaus and that's saying something, sweetheart."
Then I heard my dad say" Do not compare my daughter to Niklaus, that's an insult to both of them. Like your surprise, darling?"
" Yes!"
" Go have fun, Kol do not put her in danger."
Uncle Kol said" Why would I?" Then we were gone,
He stopped us and handed me an ice cream cone, I laughed and then looked at him, I said" isn't this stealing?"
" What your father doesn't know won't hurt him."
" Horrible influence, uncle Kol."
" Proud of it too."
I laughed, as he smiled his wicked smile and pulled me to him, kissing my head.

Once we started back home, we promised to never tell what we did, which includes some stupid things because we're horrible. My dad would probably never let me be alone with Uncle Kol again. I started getting tired, Kol laughed saying" Sleepy, sweetheart?"
I mumbled" Shut it."
" Go get coffee or whatever, get me something as well, I'll meet you over there, I've got to go get something."
" Does this have anything about with dark objects?"
" How did you know?"
" Who do you think picked Savannah, Georgia?"
" You little, mischievous girl, you've learned well."
" Go."
" I'll be back soon." Then he was gone, I laughed, shaking my head then walking to the coffee shop and getting in line.
Once I got the coffee and some doughnuts, I walked to the park and looked around. I sat down and waited for Uncle Kol to come back, someone looked at me and then stared at me, I looked at them and tilted my head. The person looked away from me, then started walking to me, I gulped and then stood up, the man started mumbling an incantation, I started mumbling a protection spell, I'm so dead. I breathed heavily, then started getting dizzy, I dropped the spell and then ran, I closed my eyes then ran as fast as I could.
I stopped as I hit a wall, I turned around and saw the man,
I screamed" Leave me alone!"
The man said" A Mikaelson witch."