Chapter 8

Jordyn's POV
I screamed as the door opened, it slammed shut, I breathed heavily and then continued cracking the walls.

After an hour or so, someone opened the door and shut it behind them. I screamed and then made the floor catch fire around me. It was Vincent, He said" Hey, kid. You gonna eat?"
I screamed" I want Maniac! I don't want you! I want Maniac!"
" Alright, alright, alright... what if I can get Maniac here?" I looked at him," That got your attention, yeah, I know Kol Mikaelson, your Uncle. I'll get him into this room, just eat something." I stopped the fire, and he handed me a plate of fruit," Your dad says you like fruit, right?"
I nodded and ate the fruit on the plate, he walked out of the room.

Once he came back, He opened the door wider and then Uncle Kol came in, I jumped up and ran to him, hugging him tightly and whimpering into his chest. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my head, He rubbed my hair. He said" Are you okay? Have you been crying?" He wiped my face, seeing the dry tear stains," Oh, little witch, we're gonna get you out soon, okay? Give 'em hell and do it well." He kissed my head,
I said" I can give them hell."
" Good, do that, and you'll be out of here in no time."

Once Kol left, I started my plan to give the witches hell.
I was dragged out of the room, and then pushed into a salt circle, I ran for it but a force pushed me back. I coughed, then looked at them, a woman said" This will weaken you till you're to the point of death."
I said" You can't do that!"
" We can, and we will. Then your monster of a family will come to rescue you and you will help kill them! Or we will kill you."
" I won't."
" The clock is ticking." A wave of something went through me and I got dizzy," It's working."

After a little bit, I couldn't move, I whined and tried to move but couldn't. My eyes started getting weak, then the circle was broken, I opened my eyes as I saw my dad, uncles and aunt in front of me. They looked at me then ran for me, but the witches stopped them, Uncle Kol screamed" I'm gonna kill you!"
The elder said" On the contrary, we're going to kill you." The witches all rose their hands, the eldest walked to me and then grabbed me and lifted me up, she cut my palm and the blood poured onto a Sigil," Break the sigil, you kill the girl. Now, sweet pie, we're gonna do a spell and you're gonna do it with us."
They started chanting the spell, then I was forced to chant with them. Uncle Kol looked at me, I stopped chanting, then the elder gripped my arm, I continued to chant. Then Aunt Rebekah collapsed, then Uncle Kol, then Uncle Klaus, then My dad...
I stopped chanting, looking at my dad, I screamed" No!!" I breathed heavily, I saw my actual family stand, the witches started to try to chant again, but I screamed. It was ear piercing and shrill, the witches covered their ears but I saw their eyes were bleeding, I couldn't stop screaming. The ground shook underneath me and some of the witches started collapsing, I finally got dizzy and stopped, I broke the sigil but I'm not dead. I fell to my knees, breathing heavily, I heard My dad say" Jordyn, close your eyes, darling, don't open them."

Elijah's POV
I looked around Jordyn, I looked at her, I said" Jordyn, close your eyes, darling, don't open them." She closed her eyes, I looked at my siblings, Kol went to groan," Jordyn, cover your ears." She covered her ears, Kol groaned as quietly as he could,
Kol said" She's so strong. Ah, my ears are still ringing." I grabbed his arm and lifted him back onto his feet, Klaus said" Let's get out of here before I decide to kill this coven." I walked to Jordyn, and lifted her up into my arms, then sped away from the scene.

Once we got back to the palace, I carried her inside and everyone went to their own rooms. I carried her into her room, she was already asleep, I put her into bed and kissed her head. She turned over and cuddled into the pillows and sheet, I watched her for a few seconds, afraid to leave her alone, Kol walked in, He said" I'm sleeping in here tonight, she'll be safe."
I said" Are you alright?"
" Yeah, I'm fine. She'll be okay, right?"
" Yes, she will. She's brave."
" Elijah, her nose is bleeding."
I looked at her, and her nose was bleeding," Jordyn! Wake up!"
She woke up, her eyes opening,
She whimpered," Dad, what's happening? Ah, dad, my head really hurts."
I said" You'll be okay, trust me."
She nodded, Kol said" close your eyes, sweetheart, go to sleep." She closed her eyes and went to sleep, I looked at Kol, he touched the side of her head and closed his eyes. I did the same,

I was in a dark room, I looked at Kol, he looked at me and then we started searching for Jordyn. We heard her scream, we ran towards the sound and then saw her rocking back and forth, holding her arm, I walked to her and looked at her arm and saw a wolf bite. I looked at Kol, then he looked around, he picked up a bottle of something then smelled it, he put it down, then mouthed" It's poison, I think." Then...

I opened my eyes and looked at Kol as he looked at me, we both looked at the restless Jordyn. I said" Niklaus, come here!" Niklaus walked into the room, looking at me with a raised eyebrow,
Kol said" She's poisoned."
Nik said" By?"
" We don't know."
" How am I supposed to help?"
" You get to torture those witches, so go have fun."
Nik smirked then was gone, I looked at Kol, he sat next to Jordyn and rubbed her hair. I sighed and sat down on a chair next to her bed.