Chapter 10

Kol's POV
Jordyn was mumbling an incantation, I watched her closely, then She passed out, I said" Jordyn, Jordyn, no, no, no." I lifted her up into my arms and then looked at the door, I kicked open the window and then sped out of there.
Once I got to a safe place, I put Jordyn down and Josh walked in,
He said" Seriously, Kol? Jordyn!" He ran to her," What happened?"
I said" She's exhausted herself."
" The witches again?"
" Yeah."

Once she woke up, she gasped and sat up, I said" Hey, hey, you're alright, sweetheart." She wrapped her arms around my arm and held me closer to her, I could tell she was afraid. She was shaking," Josh, call Marcel, tell him to get to the palace now." Josh nodded, and then got on his phone, I looked at Jordyn," Sweetheart, you're okay, you're alright."
Josh came back to me,
He said" Marcel is going over there right now to help Elijah and Klaus."
" We'll go back as soon as the witches are cleared out and the, possible, blood is cleaned up."
" Stay as long as you need, I'm going to help them, Jordyn knows where the comfort food is, she's gonna need it. And there's a stash of blood in my fridge."
" Alright." He walked out, Jordyn stayed between my arms," Sweetheart, come on, you need to eat, even if it's the most unhealthiest thing." I stood up and carried her to the kitchen, she walked to a cabinet, and pulled out chips and some chocolate. I handed her a soda from the fridge while grabbing a blood bag for myself, I watched as she ate fast." Be careful, sweetheart, you'll get a stomach ache." She slowed down,
She mumbled" Are those witches gonna keep coming after me?"
" Probably, sweetheart, but your father and our family will not let anything happen."
" Bu-But they're gonna always keep hurting you guys, and it's gonna be my fault because I won't just... I don't know what to do!"
" Sweetheart-"
" No! I don't know any of this! I can't be a witch! I can't do any of this! I.. I can't do this! I can't be constantly be fighting against people who say they're my own kind when I don't even know who I am!" She grabbed her hair, tugging at it, I sped to her and pulled her arms down and held her against me,
" Stop it! You're a Mikaelson, that's who you are, a Mikaelson witch, not like those other New Orleans witches, they're terrible, you are great."
" I don't know anymore." She looked completely broken, and it actually hurt me to see her like this, I hugged her." Uncle Kol, I'm scared."
" Don't worry, I'm not gonna let any witch take you away from us again."

It's been hours, Jordyn was asleep, when Elijah gave me the okay to come back to the palace. I lifted Jordyn into my arms and walked out of the apartment and then sped back to the palace.
Once we got back to the palace, I carried her inside, Elijah said" Is she okay? Is she hurt?"
I said" She's fine, Elijah. She's just tired, and she needs to take a break from our world for a while."
" What do you mean?"
" She needs to be a normal girl and not a teenage witch."
" What happened?"
" She can't handle this world, Elijah, she's strong, yes, but she is not ready for this world."
" We'll leave then, keep up a lie for her, Kol."
Klaus said" Where are you going to go?"
" Out of New Orleans, for as long as it takes. Once we leave, Niklaus do what you do best."
" Whole world domination or Start a war?"
" Start a war, brother, against the New Orlean Witches." Klaus nodded," Kol, make sure they pay for what they've done."
He took Jordyn into his arms and then was gone, I looked at Klaus,
He said" Let's start a war, inform Rebekah and Marcel. These witches are going to pay for what pain they've caused this family."