Chapter 15

Jordyn's POV
Two weeks, I've been back in New Orleans for 2 weeks. I walked out of my room,

I'm done with the witches, If they hurt my family one more time, I'll kill them, I don't care anymore

I'm done with the witches, If they hurt my family one more time, I'll kill them, I don't care anymore. I walked downstairs, Uncle Klaus instantly looked at me as did Uncle Kol.
Uncle Klaus said" What the bloody hell are you wearing?"
I said" A cropped shirt, skinny jeans, a leather jacket, some heeled boots, and a scarf."
" Quite scandalous looking, don't you think?"
" No."
" You're a Mikaelson, for sure, why are you dressed up like that, anyways?"
" I'm going out, I'll be back soon, Uncle Kol accompany me?"
Uncle Kol said" 'Course." He gave me that look, I smiled at him then walked out.
Once we got away from the palace, I looked at Uncle Kol, I said" Find it?" We had a plan up our sleeves, a dark object was just brought into the quarter and we were going to get it.
He said" I always find what I want, now, let's go before your father becomes worried." I nodded and wrapped my arms around his neck, he wrapped an arm around me and sped us away.

Once we got to the warehouse,
I whispered" This is so a trap."
Uncle Kol whispered" Yeah, it is, but they know not to mess with us, don't they?"
" I don't think they do."
" Shall we teach them what's wrong?"
" We shall."
Uncle Kol walked towards the dark object was in a box, I stayed hidden behind the boxes. He walked closer, and then tore open the box and lifted up the crystal. Then a coven of witches came out and started saying an incantation, Uncle Kol fell to his knees groaning. I screamed" No! Stay away from him!" I walked out and then started saying spells, I breathed heavily and then the witches were pushed away from Uncle Kol and were in the water, I made them stay under water,
Kol said" That's enough, Sweetheart."
I said" Good, I'm gonna pass out now."
I fell back," Whoa, whoa, whoa, I've got you, I've got you." He caught me in his arms and lifted me up, I breathed heavily, and laid my head on his shoulder. Then everything went dark as my eyes closed.

Kol's POV
I held Jordyn in my arms, and then kissed her head, I grabbed the crystal and put it in her bag then started carrying her out of the warehouse. She looked peaceful, so I wasn't going to disturb her. I sped us back to the palace and Elijah sped to me,
He said" Where you two been?"
I said" Getting another dark object, you know, to keep the witches in our palms."
" What happened?"
" The witches set a trap and failed, due to our strong, little witch. She's getting stronger by the day, Elijah, she'll soon be able to keep us down."
" She'd never do that."
" If we were in danger, she would."
He nodded, then I carried her up to her room and laid her on the bed, I pulled a throw blanket over her and kissed her head.
" You're a strong Mikaelson witch, Jordyn, never forget that." I walked away from her and put the crystal into the cabinet we had for dark objects. The protection spell on it was connected to Jordyn's ring, so as long as the ring is fine, the protection spell is up. And that ring never leaves her finger, whoever puts her to bed always has to take it off her and place it onto the dresser.
I walked out of her room, Klaus pinned me to the wall,
He said" Putting Jordyn's life at risk, Kol, her life should mean everything to you over some dark object."
I said" She's the one who told me to start looking, she wants to do this as much as I do. She was safe, we're the ones in danger."
" How do you know?" He let go of me and I pulled out a drawing from my pocket, it was every original sibling with marking on their skin," Papa Tunde, has been resurrected..."
" Who?"
" A very strong, and very powerful witch, who uses sacrificial magic to gain power."
" Oh, great." He nodded then walked off to warn Elijah and Rebekah, with the picture in his hand.