Chapter 13

Jordyn's POV
I screamed" I'm a Mikaelson, yes, and are we ever alone?!"
The man walked to me, I gulped, Uncle Kol you better get here fast, the man grabbed my neck and pinned me to the wall, choking me. I grabbed his arms, squirming around trying to get free, then I couldn't breathe. I closed my eyes as my brain felt like it was going to explode.
I heard Uncle Kol say" Let go of her now."
The man said" Original Vampire, Mikaelson, this is nothing to you, you kill plenty of people."
" She's my niece so I suggest you let her go... Now!" I hit against the man's arm, as I started to struggle more to breathe.
" She's going to die." He started pushing at my neck, I opened my eyes and saw Uncle Kol start to get angry, then I saw his eyes." Oh, here's the killer every witch knows."
Uncle Kol finally snapped, his fangs came out and he hissed, grabbing the man and pulling him away from me, throwing him into another wall. I landed on the ground, coughing and gasping for air, The man started running away, Uncle Kol nearly went after him but stopped, turning to me.

Kol's POV
My whole body told me to go rip that man's head off, but then I turned and saw my niece gasping for air. I ran to her and crouched down, pulling her up into my arms. I wrapped her arms around my neck and stood up, holding her in my arms. Her head fell against my chest, she's exhausted, I secured her in my arms and then sped away from the alley.
Once we got away from there, I stopped, I looked down at her and saw she had bruises from where the man was choking her. Her eyes were closed and her breathing was steady, I kissed her head, I whispered" Sweetheart, open your eyes." She opened her eyes, and looked at me, sleepily," Let's get you home, alright?" She nodded but whimpered," Your throat and neck are going to be sore for a day or so, try not to move your head much." She just closed her eyes and fell asleep as a response.

Once I got us back to her home, I opened the door and saw Elijah, He looked up, then said" What happened?" He stood and walked to me, taking his daughter into his arms," What happened, Kol?"
I said" A witch came after her, and with her not practicing, she was weaker and couldn't stop him. He cornered her and started choking, I came and rescued her before she could be killed. She just needs rest, Elijah, she'll be fine."
" Take her to her room, and stay with her till I return."
" Alright." Then he walked out of the house, I carried Jordyn up to her room and laid her down on the bed, I kissed her head then sat in the chair next to the bed.
Once she woke up, she rubbed her eyes, then mumbled" Where's my dad?"
I said" Gone out to deal with that witch, I'm watching you till he returns."
She nodded," Okay, Uncle Kol."
" I'll go get you some pain pills." Then I ran out of the room and grabbed the pain pills, then sped back to her, handing her the pills, she took them and swallowed them. I smiled as she laid back and fell asleep, I leaned against the doorway, watching her.
She started tossing and turning, then breathing heavily, I said" Jordyn, wake up!" She jolted up, gasping and shaking, I walked to her and she grabbed her journal and started drawing. I watched her carefully and saw that she had drawn Klaus on his knees surrounded by witches. I looked at her and then called Klaus,
he answered," Are you enjoying your time in Georgia?"
I said" Klaus, Jordyn just drew you surrounded by witches, weak."
" Did she have a nightmare? Or vision... possibly?"
" I'm not sure, she's shaking and mumbling something. Hold on.." I listened to
Jordyn mumbling" New Orleans, New Orleans, New Orleans."
" She's mumbling New Orleans, Klaus, what shall I do?"
Klaus said" Where's Elijah?"
" Out dealing with a witch, who nearly killed Jordyn."
" Wait until he returns and then tell him, and then return to New Orleans with Jordyn."
" Alright."