Affair

Elizabeth

I pull up and look at her.

The woman I love.

The woman that loves me.

Abigail reaches out and tucks a strand of my hair behind my ear.

Unlike a few minutes ago when she'd blurted out her heart to me, she now looks so sure of herself.

Her parted pink lips disappear inside her mouth as she wets them with a tongue.

I don't respond to her request. I don't think I know how.

I see the light of excitement sparkle in her eyes as I increase the pressure on my hips.

Her lips disappear again, turning white as she bites into them, but her gaze was unmoving - drawing me to drown in her.

My body moves to kiss her hard on the lips until my lover pulls me flush against her.

The move forces me to lay all my weight over her, causing our breasts to share kisses of their own.

Shifting, my leg slips between hers suggestively.

In turn she clenches her leg in-between mine and the sensation jars my hips to shiver involuntarily.

Having sex with someone you like is nice. Having sex with someone you love is incredible.

All of the insecurities fall away and you exist in this bubble of bliss.

Everything is heightened.

Your feelings are intensified.

In our bubble of bliss we begin grinding into each other.

Abby's head falls back and she releases a moan.

Her finger tips dragging across my love-handled back.

I pull her leg up to increase our contact and steady it with my hand.

The sight of her so willingly open to me makes my toes curl at the delicious pulse at my core.

Slowly but hard, I begin the gentle rocking of a love slave to her master.

Our breathing becomes kissing and sucking and then back to breathing.

"Liz." She moans, head thrown back and eyes shut.

I can't resist the erect nipple before me calling to be devoured.

Simultaneously my body has developed a rhythm of its own.

It's started rolling, repetitive, winding, circles against her as she grinds on me.

Our rhythm is ancient, natural: primal.

My hand balances above her head as she pushes up into me at the same time I push down into her.

Connecting our foreheads. Her breath is hot against my nose as we breathe erratically pumping frantic at each other.

"Ab."

"Liz."

"Ab."