Dreams and Reality

MORIAH'S POV

"Are we there yet?" Luke complained for the 8th time in the past 4 minutes. "For the last time, no! We still have two hours to go, now be quiet! Seriously, your worse than Jude, and Phoenix. Even Leo is quieter than you and he's a baby." Joel said, obviously annoyed with his younger brother. We had just left Georgia  and we're on our way to Orlando. We were on a tour with the Newsboys, Mercyme, Lauren Daigle and Matthew West. After the concert me and Joel are hoping to get away, maybe to Disney World. But right now, we are in the bus, Joel trying not to slap his brother.  "Speaking of kids, when will you two have one? I mean, you've been married for 4 years, and your both good looking." Luke said as Joel swatted at him. I just smiled. "I just think we're to busy to raise kids right now. We're both constantly on tour,  and we can barely see each other." "Yeah, but I have the same schedule as Joel and I have three kids already." Luke pointed out. "That's speaking about what you do with your free time at home." (It's kind of true, if you think about it. 😂😂) At that I start laughing historically  and Luke starts to beat up Joel. I remember when I was a little girl, I had always wanted to be a mommy with a little girl. I wanted to name her Rubye. I would play house with my baby doll and pretend to take the baby on walks and feed it. I always thought that thats what would happen, but once I started music, the dream just got smaller and smaller. I know that if I did have a kid, it wouldn't have a normal life. It would also be hard sense both me and Joel are touring usually at the same time. It wouldn't get to be with both of its parents most of the time. So even though I despretly want a child, and i know Joel does too, we must accept and face reality. Luke somehow manages, but his wife stays home. Maybe, in a couple more years. Maybe.