The Happiest Place on Earth

MORIAH'S POV

The morning after the concert, we get ready to Disney World. I put on my Minnie Mouse T-shirt and ripped jean shorts. Joel puts on his Donald Duck shirt and shorts and we  head out. Before every we go we stop to get breakfast at a Starbucks. After we order we sit down and wait, when a 12 or 13 year old girl with long blonde hair comes to us. "Aren't you guys Joel from for king and country and Moriah Peters?" She asks. "Yes we are!" I say. "I'm Rachel, is it ok if I get a picture with you?" She says. "Of course!" Joel says. We take the picture, and she says "thanks!" And sips off to her mother. I smile at the girl. She was like how I always imagined my daughter.

We get to Disney World and head into Magic Kindom. We do the Seven Darwfs Mine Train first, then It's a small world. My inner child was coming out. After a couple slower rides, we do space mountain. I laugh at Joel's face when we see our pictures. The camera got him just as he was screaming for dear life. "Ha ha ha. Very funny." He says, rolling his eyes. Next we do big thunder mountain, then we do Splash mountain, which I got very wet. It was actually a little of a relief, since it was so hot. After that, we do the Buzz lightyear ride, which I destroyed Joel in. "Your like a Stormtroper. Terrible aim." "Well, I must of gotten at least one good shot, because I got you." He said. I smile and roll my eyes. Joel can be cheesy sometimes. But I still love him.

We had a great time at Disney. But I still felt a little odd. Maybe it was the taco we had for lunch, or maybe it was God telling me to think about kids. I saw so many children today, and their parents looked happy and joyful. I long to know the feeling of having a child of my own to care for.  I look up at Joel. "Joel...um, I was wondering...have you ever thought of adopting?" He looks up at me."Actually, yes. I didn't know if you were, ready though."  "At first, but now, i feel like God is telling me to start thinking about it. " "I'm ready if you are." Joel says. I smile. "I love you, Joel David Smallbone." We kiss and hug. We are really tired, so we fall onto the bed, and fall asleep in each other's arms.