Full Circle

Joel's POV
I have to go back on the road today, and I really don't want to leave Moriah and Rubye behind. "Are you sure you will do well by yourself?" I asked."Of corse we will. Don't worry. Say goodbye to daddy, Rubug!" Moriah says, using our nickname for Rubye. I kiss her gently on the head and whisper, "Don't grow up while I'm gone, baby girl." I kiss Moriah goodbye and head out.

We're on tour with Tenth Avenue North, Mandisa, Hollyn, and Hillsong United. For pretty much the whole time we were driving, I was talking all about Rubye and how cute she was and almost every thing she did. Rubye spit up, Rubye smiled for the first time, Rubye slept more than 2 hours...etc. At first I thought I was bothering Luke, but then I remembered when Jude was born, all he wanted to do was talk about him. I thought it was annoying l but now that I have my own kid i understand it. I was talking to Mike from Tenth Ave about this and completely understood. "Yeah, dude, when you have a kid for the first time, their your entire world." Mike just had his 4th kid, all girls, so he was pretty much an expert at this.(In real life, Mike does have three girls and another girl on the way, she should be born any day now!) Luke is an expert too, but he doesn't have a daughter, so there's some parts he can't help me with yet.

Mandisa started off the concert with Overcomer, Stronger , Good Morning, where mike came for the Toby mac rap which was hilarious! She finished with her newest song, Unfinished. Then Hollyn did some of her songs, like Alone, In Awe, Love with Your life, Can't live Without, and more. Then we came up and did Fix my eyes, Proof of your love, Shoulders, Run Wild, which Hollyn joined when she did the rap and killed it! Then we did Priceless and O God Forgive Us. Then Tenth ave came up and played Want you Want, No man is an island, Losing, Worn, strong enough to save, and I have this Hope. Finally, Hillsong United played songs off their new album wonder, as well as Touch the Sky, and they finished off the night with Oceans, which we all came out to sing. Overall, it was a great night. After, we got to meet some of the fans. There was one girl who had a request that i still got in my head. Her name was Natalie and she asked if we could pray for her cousin Naomi, who was struggling with self worth and going down a bad path. Even though we get these stories all the time, there's seemed to be something about this story. I don't know what, but there's something.

After that I went back on the bus and checked on my phone to see a text from Moriah. It was picture of Rubye.

She was wearing the onsie Rebecca had gotten her, and she looked so cute in it

She was wearing the onsie Rebecca had gotten her, and she looked so cute in it. Under the picture, Moriah had written
Miss you Daddy! I smile and said back
😘Miss you girls more than you can imagine
I lay back on my bunk and fall asleep dreaming of when I can hold my baby girl in my arms again.

Hey guys! It's been a while since I updated on This is Love. I've just been busy with school and I haven't had much ideas. I'll try to update more often.

God Bless!

Joriah4ever