BTS in - the end of the world

Jin - Hey dirty people! Excuse me! I need to save all my mario sets and Pink stuff! When I go to the afterlife I must look fabulous.
*Earthquake comes, land breaks into half* *his pink scarf fall down below*
Jin- Hey wait!!! I'm coming for you!!!!
*jumps in for the scarf*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Namjoon - *he was one of the main reasons the land broke into half*
*Few minutes before the big disaster*
Ya!!!!!!!!! The world is going to end! I must warn the others!"
*He goes outside, but trips on one of Jin's fallen mario toy and accidentally touches the ground. Entire earth breaks into half* "Oh no! Why has this curse still not end even in the end of the world?" He swears as he fell deep in the depth of the earth.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yoongi - *still asleep on the couch in their dormitory*
Jimin- Yah Hyung! Wake up! The world is going to end. Disaster has struck everywhere. We must get to safety! Get up now."
Yoongi - Is this the year 2077? How long have I been asleep? Forget it. This must be a dream.
*goes back to sleep*
Jimin- *face palms*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hoseok - *stands in the rooftop of a building* Ah! Finally.... the time has come for me. Sweet Angels! Come and take me!" *Angel comes* *Turns out, the angel was Taehyung* V? What are you doing here?

V - Hyung! Bwi has come to save you!
Hoseok - B-but, how? I thought an angel has come to receive me! My hearteu.... my hearteu.... I can't believe this!My life must be a joke.
*Wails and loses his hope at last, but still jumps on Bwi's back and then go to planet Begsjdbvdvsbd together where the world has still not ended*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jimin - Calm down Jimin.... you can do this!
(He says to himself as he gets ready to jump off a building)
*Jungkook enters the rooftop*
Jungkook - Hyung!!! What are you doing?
Jimin - Jungkook-ssi, I ask you for the last time.... Will you accept my feelings?
Jungkook - Jimin I-I... I can't and I don't feel the same about you. I'm sorry.
Jimin - Yeah I thought so.... *Jumps off the building*
No waitttt!!! I forgot to take jam with me in the afterlife!!!!! Stopppp!!!!!
[others in the background - "Jimin's got no jams!"]
Jimin - Noooooooooo!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taehyung - Huh? What's this I hear - the worlds going to end? Aishh.... I need to save Eomma!
*teleports to exo dorm*

Taehyung - Bwi is here to save eomma.
Baekhyun - bwi! My son.. thank you for coming. I thought I was going to die!!
*V and baekhyun enter the portal that V created*
Other exo members - Yah! What about us?
V - Sorry, but bwi only save eomma baekhyun!
*portal leads them to planet bdvxjsbdb*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jungkook - I feel bad about Jimin, and also for My V, I wonder where is he now?
*V comes in from another portal with Baekhyun*
Jungkook - Bwi!!!!!! Come here and save me!
V - but this portal only take two people.
Baekhyun - sorry Jungkook, but looks like you're gonna have to stay here.
*suddenly disappeares*
Jungkook - no!!!!! This is how Jimin must have felt when I reject him.
*He too, jumps off the building but falls into Hoseok's flying Pony*
Jungkook - daebak! Hyung must have sent this to me!
*flies to planet dhvsnsjsvd*

A/N :
Okay, so this is my first time writing one BTS jokes. And I know I probably suck at this and my jokes are lame. But I did not copy or imitate from any other. If their are any Grammatical mistakes, please ignore.
Love all ya ARMYS out there❤️

And remember that topic suggestions are open to all. Request and comment.