BTS in - The Quest pt.2

This news also came across 6 other young men from various parts of the world with different abilities. All of them went to enter this quest.

"Next!" The chief military officer shouted ordering the next person to come forward.
"My name is Kim Seokjin. And I'm a cloth seller, sire!" The man said and signed on the scroll.
"What special abilities do you have?" The officer strictly asked.
"Um... Im known for having a great fashion sense!" Seokjin answered.
"You think this is a joke? You look as weak as an insect!" The officer mocked.
"But the king said anyon-"
The officer cut him off, "okay I get it. But I bet you. You'll not come back in one piece!"
Seokjin gulped at this.

"Next!"

"Hi. My name is Jeon Jungkook and I would like to participate in the quest."
"Fine. But may I know your age?" The Officer questioned him for he thought that Jungkook looked underage.
"M-My age? I'm 27."
The officer raised one of his brows.
"little kid. Does your parents know about this? Do you know how scary this is going to be? What's your momma's name?"
"Seokjin."
"I asked your mother's name. Not your Dad's."
"It's Seokjin."
"What? Your mom's a guy? Kid. You got a lot to learn. But I feel for you so I'm jotting down your name okay? Now don't go crying to your mama when you break your neck."

"Next!"

A weird looking guy came forward. He had put on a 4D smile.
"My name is Bwi. Skxjidnehdns."
"Okay. And where are you from?" The office asked.
"Skshdhjsnsbsjsj snxhs shxhjsns."
"What? I don't understand!"
"Skxjidnehdns snjd Ndzjjsbs!"
"What?"
"Hshxidbdbd Alien."
"Forget it. You're an Hshxidbdb Alien."

"Next!" The officer commanded. "I said next!"
"I'm here sire!"
"Don't kid with me. I can't see you!"
"I'm down here sire!"
The officer looked down only to find Jimin.
"You're a little short eh?"
"What did you say?" Jimin Gave the sire a hard look and the sire had to hesitate.
"Okay whatever you say man. But I tell you- this ain't for short people!"
/writes his name anyway/

"Next!"
"Zzzzzzzz"
"Next!"
"Zzzzzzzzzzz"
"Nexxxxxxtttttttttt!!!!!"
"Oh! What happened?" A sleepy Yoongi asked.
"If you sleep like that, you can't survive even half of the quest!"
"I know that. And I don't want to. But you see, I'm a descendant of Sire Swaeg. And I should be the one to fulfill the quest. Geddit? Now note down my name fast. Or I'll get sleepy again!"
The sire listened to Yoongi and wrote down his information.

"Next!"
"Good morning Sire! I can't believe I'm getting to see you! It has always been me dream to be here! And I'm really excited to make new friends and win this quest! Yayyyhh!" Jung Hoseok came riding a unicorn.
"Hey kid. Where'd ya get that unicorn?"
"Oh. Meet Mariposa, my pet unicorn. I once saw her in the forest. She was hurt and I helped her. And so we became friends!"
"Whoa. Kid! I'm impressed! I'll sign you up for it!" The sure agreed and jotted down his name.