Chapter 1.

Most will be from Kellins point of view!

"Kellin Quinn Bostwick! Seriously?!" My lovely, oh so lovely mother screams at me while pulling me back to the car. She made sure to have a firm grip on my wrist as she basically yanked me from the school. The reason she was so mad with me was because, for the fifth time this year I've been asked to come see the principal with my parents. The meeting contained, me sitting there not giving a shit about anything, my mother pretending that she would help sort out my grades, and my principal who was honestly just annoyed that I was there.. again.

"You could look on the bright side?" I retaliated as we got into the car, that we shared. I pull down my sleeves of my jumper to hide all the tattoos I had been getting recently with my friends. My mother already looked like she could run me over with this car, i didn't want to push it to say the least.

"What bright side Kellin? There isn't a bright side of getting another F!" She shouts, she was not happy at all. With a huge huff she turns the keys and begins driving us home.

"You won't have to pay for me to go to university" I said a small smile on my lips, which soon left when i saw the daggers my mother gave me. She wanted me to be this super smart, intellectual person and i just wasn't. I hated school, it was so boring, which meant i had no motivation to even try. She wanted me to go to university like my older sister did, i just didn't want to.

"You're going to university because you're going to get them grades up! I'll get you a tutor if i have to Kellin" she said. She was being deadly serious.

"Oh come on, I don't need a tutor... it's only biology, sociology, maths and IT that I'm failing.." I really didn't make things any better for myself.

"You're getting a tutor!" that's all she said, I didn't attempt to talk to her again.

I climb out the car, dragging myself up to my house, straight away going upstairs as my Mom ranted to my Dad about how bad my grades still were and blah blah blah. I've heard it all before, many times.

A tutor? Honestly it just wouldn't work, I was too sarcastic and they would probably quit and tell my mom to keep her money. If she wanted to try me, then she could go ahead but I had other plans. I wanted to be in a band. It was my dream since i was younger and no one in my family ever took me seriously about it so i stopped talking to them about it, little do they know it's still my dream and I was going to do anything to get there.

Instead of doing my homework, I locked my bedroom door, putting a chair in front of it too and proceeded to climb out my bedroom window, carefully walking along the edge and to the tree besides my house. There was a ladder laid flat from the roof of the house to one of the thick branches in the tree, i climb over that, then use the rope I hung to the branch to slip down onto the ground. Justin, my closest friend only lived ten minutes away, so i made my way to his house.

It was pretty chilly out, thankfully i put a hoodie on and a beanie so I could keep myself warm. Most nights I came out, either going to Justin's or just to walk around and listen to music. It was calming to me. While I was listening to my music I bumped into someone, making me stumble backwards loosing my balance a little. Quickly I remove one earphone.

"Watch where you're going man!" I shout at him, he was taller than me, a lot taller. Tattoos along his arms, top of his chest and neck. He was wearing a snapback and I could just about make out a lip piercing.

"Sorry, I didn't see you" he muttered looking back down at me. I just rolled my eyes at him and nod.

"Well obviously, you walked straight into me"

"Look, I didn't mean too, you need to calm down"

"I'm chill, you need to watch where you're going" with that I walked around him and carried on walking to Justin's house. I see his bedroom light on and smile to myself, without knocking on the front door I walk in waving and smiling over to his parents.

"He's upstairs honey" Justin's Mom tells me and I smile thanking her before jogging up the stairs to the second floor. I walk into his bedroom, my eyes widening.

"Jesus! Justin!" I shout covering my eyes with my hands, peering through the little gaps between my fingers. I see him turn around more in his gaming chair, a smirk on his face.

"It's not like you haven't seen it millions of times before" he says back.

"A million is a bit extreme" I mutter, kicking the door shut with my foot before removing my hand. My eyes wander from Justin's dick that he was just holding in his hand to his face. "Still, I didn't expect it. Did you see me coming?" I ask glaring at him, and he smirks.

"I may of seen you come towards my house.. but in my defence I was horny before!" He says and slowly starts to move his hand up and down on his member. My eyes stayed connected with his own, his mouth was slightly open, tiny moans escaping his lips.

"You're an ass, do you know that?" I say to him taking off my shoes, and then my beanie. It was pretty hard to not look at Justin when he was jerking himself off right in front of me.

"Please.." he mumbles.

Me being, the greatest friend you could have, decided to help Justin out. Like I did, every single time I came here. I walk over to him, kneeling on the ground between his legs. His large member was just starting straight at me, causing me to bite my lip. His hands tangle in my hair pushing my head down, but I stopped him.

"Be fucking patient!" I shout at him.

My hands wander to Justin's thighs, rubbing them lightly before I take his base into my hand, slowly stroking him as I pushed his own hand away. Once again, Justin's hands found their way into my hair, gripping onto it which I loved. My eyes flutter closed as he held my tongue out and ran it up the side of Justin's rock hard member, I did this a few times before wrapping my lips around his tip my tongue running along his slit and I was able to taste the warm pre-cum against it.

Blowjobs were my favourite thing, to give and receive. Most people hated giving blowjobs but I absolutely loved it, it was so fun and I loved seeing how worked up people could get over it. Especially Justin.

After a minute I started bobbing my head up and down, his member was now wet from all my saliva, he was pretty large making it easy for me to gag. He loved that, he loved seeing the tears in my eyes and when I'd pull away there would be a string of thick saliva keeping my lips attached to his dick.

It wasn't long until he shot down my mouth while holding my head down so I was deep-throating him. Of course I swallowed and then pulled away, biting my bottom lip and looking up at him.

"Thanks babe" he said softly, cupping my cheek as he pressed a sweet kiss onto my lips before wiping them for me. "Want to play some video games?" He asks casually and I nod.

The next few hours we spent playing GTA, I told him that my mom wanted to get me a tutor and he found it hilarious. It wasn't funny, I had to make sure I'd give this tutor the hardest time, I didn't want a tutor so my goal was to make them quit

-
Hope you like this!