Chapter 9

So, i am going to try and update this book everyday for a week i don't know how well i'm going to be able to stick to that plan, but i'll definitely try my best because this is by far my favourite book I've wrote. SMUT 

My heart was racing, and it only got faster as Vic guided my hand down to his crotch. He let go of my hand once it was placed over his member, and moved it to my waist. For a good twenty seconds i didn't do anything, i was trying to figure out what the hell was happening, sure i did stuff like this all the time, giving a guy a hand-job was not a big deal to me. However, this wasn't 'some guy' this was Vic Fuentes, he was the guy of all guys and my hand was on his dick. That's when it clicked in my head that i hadn't even done anything and probably seemed like such a loser, i smirk to myself knowing he couldn't see it with how dark it was, but that didn't matter. 

I move closer, feeling his hand move over my waist and too my lower back his thumb gently rubbing circles against my spine as i took his member into my hand. Due to me not being able to see him i was using my ability to feel to scope out his size, and what it would probably look like, he was already pretty hard and my hand moved up and down his length just like he wanted. I didn't say anything to him, and he didn't say anything to me, nothing felt awkward but then again i knew it would be in the morning. So for now, i was making the most and i needed him to enjoy it, like really enjoy it, i wanted him to come back for more after this. 

A small smile appears on my lips as i felt him shudder beneath my grasp, which got tighter holding his length firmly before stroking him again, what i was currently considering was kissing him. I knew i was a great kisser, and it would probably make things more heated and enjoyable for me too, it was like this urge i had to just kiss him. So, i leaned over more, our noses touched and i could feel his hot and shaky breath against my lips which made my breathing pattern become a little unnatural too. There was just something about Vic that made me feel as if i wasn't the one in charge like i usually was, he wasn't wrapped around my finger but i was most definitely wrapped around his. I decided to just do it and move forward pressing my lips against his, almost instantly i melted into it, his lips were so soft and.. it calmed me. Vic kissed me back, his arm tightening around my body, as he pressed his lips harder against mine, making it obvious that he didn't want some slow, soft kiss and i was okay with that. 

My hand speed had gotten faster, and despite my wrist beginning to ache and get uncomfortable i didn't stop because feeling him throbbing between my fingers made it worth it. Every now and again he would grunt or groan faintly against the kiss, but it would always be slightly muffled from either my tongue or lips against his own. I loved this kiss, it was so hot, wet and passionate i could feel his heart thumping and that he was slightly out of breath but so was i and that's what made the kiss so hot.. it was desperate almost, the way we couldn't pull ourselves away from one another for a few seconds to breathe. The time that i tried to pull away to catch my breath he held my face pulling me back into the kiss, and i could swear he smiled before reattaching his lips to mine. 

Not one word. Not one word left either of our lips, mainly because i didn't know what to say and i didn't want to ruin it. 

Then, there was a knock at the door, and i had never moved so fast in my life. The knock was soon followed by "Vic it's Mike, can i come in?"My heart began beating faster than ever, and i was actually considering just getting out of the bed and launching myself straight out the window. Vic, however had different plans.

 "Get down, now" Vic mumbles against my lips and literally pushed me under the covers, i didn't make a sound and just went with it, i couldn't see shit but i could feel Vic's legs so i got between them laying flat on my stomach as i didn't want to make it obvious i was under the blanket. 

"Yeah, yeah come in" I heard Vic shout, placing one hand under the cover holding my head down. The bedside light has been turned on, but it was still dark under the cover. The thing was, Vic's member was right next to my face and i had never been in such a awkward position before. I could literally feel him throbbing beside me, and i wanted to give him a blowjob so bad, even though it was a terrible time.

The door opened, and the i heard it close, my eyes clenched shut as i concentrated on staying as still and quiet as humanly possible. I listen to footsteps and then the bed sinks as Mike sits down. 

"I've done something really bad Vic" Mike starts, this was obviously about me making the whole situation even more uncomfortable.

"Whats that?" Vic asked in a 'concerned' voice, but it was bullshit, Vic already knew because i had told him.

"I slept with someone that wasn't Kellin, and then Kellin walked in on us he just stood there, and even though he was trying to play it off like he didn't care i could see how hurt he was. He just got his stuff and left, and i don't know where too. I looked downstairs but hes gone, i shouldn't of just let him leave when hes upset and drunk" Mike rambled on, while all i could concentrate on was Vic member. I smirk to myself before sticking my tongue out, running it up the side of Vic's dick, and i felt how Vic shivered, so i did it again, and again.

"Mike?" Vic started his voice broke though, but he quickly covered it up with a cough. "I thought you liked him.. why would you sleep with someone else?" He said.

"I don't know. I'm so stupid, i shouldn't of done it, i don't know why i did but i regret it so much. He will never forgive me for this" Mike said quickly, sounding extremely distressed. However, i was having the best time and never had i expected Vic to be this dirty. His hand holds his member, pushing it down so his tip was against my mouth. Avoiding all urged to moan, i opened my mouth keeping my eyes closed as i took maybe a inch of him into my mouth, my tongue swirling in circles against his tip. That horny feeling took over me and my own dick twitched. 

"No, he probably wont" Vic said as fast as he could, it was easy to tell he was finding it hard to talk. "Just talk to him in the morning, hes probably gone home" He said. 

Vic Fuentes you big liar. My hand moved up to his balls, holding them in my hand as i played with them and sucked him off, i even risked it and hummed against his tip leading to his member to twitch. I swear i heard Vic make a little sound of desperation before coughing again. 

"Yeah, i guess so. Thanks for letting me have the party though, see you in the morning" Mike said, after a couple of seconds he got off the bed and left the room. In another few seconds Vic lifted the cover to look at me, his dick was half in my mouth and i was holding his balls as i looked up to him with innocent eyes. This was the first time i could actually look at Vic's member, so i looked down and smirk. 

"Kellin, you are insane, this is bad!" He whisper shouts at me.

"You were the one who put my hand on your dick, i am the innocent one here, all i asked for was to sleep on the other side of the bed" I said getting on my knees between his legs. 

I raised my eyebrow at Vic who was still coming up with a come back, but came up with nothing good. Instead he sat up, leaned over and kissed me, it was still rough and fast but it was enough to send my body into a rage of butterflies. His hand held my head, and he pushed it down. My eyes open as he pushed my head back down, Vic was holding his member up right and he was a really nice size and width. I smirk, before licking my lips.

"Finish the job" He said his fingers tangling in my hair.

"Yes Sir" I mumble, looking at him with big eyes before i close them and go down on him, i took him into my mouth, and held Vic's thighs, i wasn't holding anything back now. I gave Vic the best blowjob he has and will ever have, it ended him in just mercilessly fucking my mouth, holding my head still as he did so. Of course it made me gag, but he loved that, he would grunt and occasionally moan, there was saliva dripping down my chin and my eyes were watering so bad as he used my mouth. It didn't take much longer than five minutes until his hips locked and he came straight down my throat, i hardly had to even swallow. 

Vic pulled away, looking at me for a second seeing how messy my face and hair was and he smiled. He got his shirt from the floor and wiped my mouth, making me smile a little.

"Goodnight kellin" He said, turning the bedside light off. I stayed sat between his legs for a couple seconds before climbing over to the other side, my back facing Vic as i finally fell asleep.