Chapter 13

I think that this smut part will be wrote in third person just because i want it from both sides rather than either just Vic or just Kellin. Also i know i have done a bad job at keeping this book updated but i do hope you're all enjoying it!

"Brat"

Was a perfect word to describe Kellin, because he was well and truly a brat, and probably the biggest one you could ever come across. The smaller boy squirmed around on his own bed trying to overcome the soreness of his ass right now. Thank god it was only the two of them in the house because there was no way that Kellin was going to be able to stay quiet.

"What was the need for that?" Kellin asked, which earned him another considerably hard slap on his ass, again leading to him screaming out in pain and rolling around quickly onto his back looking up to Vic.

Vic grabbed Kellin's thighs and pulls his body down to the edge of the bed before he leaned down, hovering over the smaller boy. His hands rest either side of Kellin's head, and the pairs lips were so close. Kellin's breathing was a lot more shaky than Vic's who seemed to be more sure of himself in this moment. Usually it was Kellin who was so confident, but he had never been more vulnerable than right now.

"For being a needy, spoilt.. brat" Vic whispered against the others lips and leaned down finally connecting their lips, Vic was the one who stayed in charge of the kiss it only deepened when he wanted it too, and he wouldn't let take control no matter how much he wanted.

The situation between the two was, complicated to say the least and they both knew that, but neither of them cared. It wasn't like Vic was so much older than Kellin, so it wasn't seen as wrong from the two of them anyways.

"I think you like that I'm a needy, spoilt brat for you.." Kellin whispered against Vic's ear as he began to kiss down his neck slowly while pushing Vic's shirt down off his shoulders and with the help of Vic it was soon on the floor.

The two of them began to make out again, and Kellin was the only one who had butterflies, he was melting into the kiss his fingers tangling in Vic's hair pulling him closer, while Vic was pulling at Kellin's boxers. It didn't take long until the both of them were completely without clothes and tangled up in the bed sheets.

"Oh Vic.." Kellin moans softly against the others ear, his legs draped over his hips, his ankles crossed over one another as he kept a tight grip on his body, while his hands brushed down his slightly sweaty sides. It wasn't usual for Kellin to be so hooked on someone, but he found everything about Vic so beautiful, and to him this was the best and most romantic sex he had ever experienced.

Vic pushed some hair out of Kellin's hair as he looked down to him and smiles slightly, leaning down and kissing his forehead softly as he pushes further into the small boy, pushing his thighs further back just to get closer to him. His hips rocked against the others, their bodies completely pressed together.

"Don't stop.." Kellin whispers his head tilting to one side as he wraps his arms over Vic's shoulders his nails digging in as Vic only got faster and faster causing to their thighs slapping together, and Kellin's moans getting louder. Kellin's head throws back in pleasure, this was everything he imagined it to be with Vic.

Vic would just grunt occasionally, his head burying against Kellin's shoulder where he would leave soft butterfly kisses and leave hickeys too, his hand runs down the boys beautiful body holding his hip as he only began change the angle which he was currently moving inside of him.

It seemed to last forever and it was so dream like for Kellin, half way through they had switched and Kellin was on top of Vic. His hands running down the older mans chest, hair covering his face as he very slowly rolls his hips because the both of them were getting close to finishing. Vic's hands fell upon the others waist helping him move and it didn't take more than another couple minutes before Vic pulled out of the younger boy and just grinds against his ass shooting his load up onto his ass and back. While Kellin shot his own load onto his stomach.

"My brat" Vic whispers against Kellin's lips as he pulls him down and kisses him softly, cupping the boys cheek as he did before tapping Kellin's bottom and moving him off his body.

Just going to switch back to Kellin's pov

I just laid there on my back looking up to the ceiling with a wide smile on my face, I had never felt so happy and special before, it was so weird how Vic would make me feel this way. I rolled onto my side watching Vic as he cleaned himself up, tying his hair back and started to dress himself again, while I just enjoyed the hot sight. It was crazy for me to feel this way, because I had never felt this way before and maybe it was because Vic was older.. or that it was wrong to be with him but I just couldn't stop thinking about this man.

"Are you leaving?" I asked.

"Yeah, I mean you didn't want to be tutored anyways did you.." He replied with a soft laugh as he sprayed some of my deodorant and began to button up his shirt, not looking up to me.

"When will I see you again?"

"I don't know Kellin? its the summer holidays I'm going to be busy because like I have a life too you know" He said looking down to me, my eyebrows furrowed a little and I sat up.

"Well I know that its just.."

"Kellin. Remember what we said? No strings attached right? So how about you go enjoy your summer and I'll enjoy mine and then I'll catch you back when school starts"

Vic was quick to grab his stuff, walking over to me and cupping my cheeks kissing me deeply before he just left leaving me in complete shock of what had just happened.