Chapter 5.

Look at me actually updating regularly, it's mainly because I have no life lmao. I just want to note that Kellin doesn't know Vic's first name! He only knows him as Professor Fuentes, he's a little slow and hasn't caught on that they both have the same second name.

Question! Do you enjoy this book so far?

"Where are you going?" My Mother asks me just as my hand reaches the door knob, I sigh heavily before turning around to face her a fake smile plastered on my face. It was Tuesday, meaning Vic would be coming around usually but he emailed me saying he was ill so he decided to stay home.

"Out with a friend, Vic isn't coming today he's sick" I say in a slightly irritated voice, I understood she cares a lot about my education and grades or whatever but she really had to get off my back. She nods slowly, before turning back to the television letting me leave.

As soon as I opened the door I saw Mike sat on our porch swing, he smiles and stands up walking over to me.

"Hello, nice jacket" he says as he cups my cheek and presses a soft kiss on my lips, making me melt into it as I hold a ball of his shirt in my hand keeping my lips against his. Ever since last Saturday me and Mike have been all over one another, he makes me happy and feel beautiful honestly.

Mike pulls away from the kiss and takes my hand leading me down the stairs from my house, we were going to his house today as we couldn't think of anything else to do. There was nothing on at the movies and I didn't really want to go bowling.

"So, are we still going to your house?" I ask looking up to him.

"Yeah of course, just know that my room is pretty messy" he says making me laugh and roll my eyes.

"I wouldn't expect anything less from you Mike"

"Shut up Quinn, also, my brother is home but he hasn't left his bed in like two days so we will be fine" he explains to me and I nod.

"What's your brother called?" I ask him, honestly I wasn't a nosey person so we hadn't spoken much about his family. I figured that if he wanted to talk about it, he would bring it up first.

"Vic" he says softly, "he should be called an annoying brat though" he says and I laugh.

"That's not nice! I'm sure he's nice, not as nice as you but nice" I smile at him wrapping my arm around his waist as we walk over to his house.

"Trust me, he's so annoying but he's all I got so, I guess it'll do" he says, his tone changing a little which made me frown.

"You got me too, babe" I remind him, if I could reach I would of kissed his cheek but Mike was a fucking giant. Compared to me anyway.

It was about a ten minute walk before we got to Mike's house, it was nice, pretty simple but home like which was always comforting. Kellin takes his shoes off at the door and looks around seeing the living area and another door guessing it was a kitchen.

"Up here" Mike says, causing me to snap out of my little trance. I nod and walk up the stairs behind Mike following him to his bedroom, when I walk in my eyes wide.

"Mike.." I mumble, looking around. "You are fucking disgusting! Do you think this is going to get you laid!" I shout, his room was so untidy it actually hurt to look at it. There was clothes, books, bottles and magazines everywhere.