Chapter 6.

Since i found out about Vic being Mikes brother things were much more fun. Finally Vic wasn't ill anymore and came back to tutor me, and the only reason i was excited about it was so i could ask Vic a load of questions and possibly tease him. My plan of making him quit tutoring was in full action at this point.

"So, Sir.." I say twirling the pencil between my fingers, before smiling a little. "Is your dick as big as Mike's?" I ask. I hadn't even seen Mike's dick, and honestly didn't want too.

I watch as his eyes widen and he almost chocked on the coffee i just made him, he wipes his chin and glares at me, he didn't find it as funny as myself obviously. "Kellin, that's not really appropriate.." he says to me.

Vic was like a literal dad, I was trying to get at him and make him flip like he did a couple weeks ago. That was hot, I liked seeing that fire and the less boring side of him. I stand up and take off my jumper revealing my tattoos, catching him staring at me.

"Stop staring you perv" I say, a smirk on my lips as I turn around and walk to my wardrobe finding a loose, thin shirt to put on. In all honesty, Vic could stare all he wanted, it's what I wanted.

"I wasn't.. you just stripped half way through our tutor session" he says looking down to the sheets obviously not wanting to look up at me.

"I'm changed now, it was hot" I say simply sitting back down in my seat, looking at the history he was trying to teach me and i just shake my head. "I'm really, really bored" I whine a little, not only was I bored, I was extremely horny.

"Oh, well what else would you like to do?"

"You" I say instantly, as soon as those words left his mouth. His jaw drops a little and I can easily see the shock plastered over his face but he manages to compose himself,

"Not appropriate Kellin" he mumbles.

"Who gives a fuck about being appropriate" the words coming out more snappy then initially intended.

"I do, I'm your tutor.." he says, his eyes catching my gaze and his voice breaks a little, "Yes, I'm your tutor" he said. It was like he was convincing himself. Since he had been tutoring me I was none stop flirting with him, then the little thing that happened back at his house when I bumped into him shirtless..

"Kellin?" Vic asks, waving his hand in front of my face, i hum a little and come out of my small trance looking at him with a smile.

"Sorry, I was just thinking about how good your body is, especially shirtless" I say, putting the pencil I was playing with down, deciding to take a risk I move my hand to his knee.

"I.. that wasn't appropriate either, but in my defence I didn't think you would be in my house" he says, stuttering a little at the beginning. At no point did he attempt to move my hand, so I slid it further up.

"Is this appropriate?" I whisper, wheeling my chair closer to him looking at him. I watch as he bites his bottom lip and his breathing shallows, my hand moving further.. further up.

"N-no Kellin" he says in a weak, timid voice which was so strange. I always liked seeing how I had a effect on boys even though I was a bottom and couldn't take this dominance into the bedroom.

"But you like it?" I ask him, my head tilting a little admiring his expression. The poor man shakes his head slowly, before biting his bottom lip again when my hand grazes over his crotch.

"No" he says quietly, closing his eyes and taking a deep breath as my palm rubs down against him that's when he grabs my wrist pushing me backwards. "No Kellin" he said louder.

"Sorry," I say with a smirk, looking down at his jeans, he wasn't even hard but I could still feel him. "It won't happen again, Sir" I say.

Vic stares at me for a second before shaking his head, he packs all of his stuff up and puts his jacket on.

"Where are you going?" I ask standing up when he did, he turns to look at me grabbing my wrist again pushing me back against the wall. I could see all the dark in his eyes, it was so hot.

"Home, back to my brother, you know the one you're stringing along!" He shouts at me, which I honestly wasn't expecting but probably did expect that. All I could concentrate on was how close he was to me, how I could hear his breathing and his heart beating against mine.

"Tell him I said hi.." I say after a good two minutes of just standing there looking at him, it felt like I was holding my breath, he made me anxious.

Vic pulls away, and leaves the room, leaving me stood my back pressed up against the wall. As soon as I heard his car leave the drive I could breathe again, walking over to my bed. I sat down and smiled to myself, I knew I was getting to him, I was getting under his skin. It felt good, and the thing is I enjoyed this feeling,  maybe it was bad or selfish but I liked playing people.

I didn't really know what was wrong with me, everyone always told me I was over confident with boys and relationships, my parents hate how sarcastic I was. It wasn't like I could change anything about my personality. I've never know a Kellin that wasn't over confident and seemed to have no feelings for anything. All I knew was that if I was in a film, I'd probably be Regina George or maybe Elle Woods, who knows.

Unfortunately it was late and I was still horny as fuck, so I threw my hoodie back on and jumped out my window walking down to Justin's house telling his parents I had to ask about some homework, they let me right in.

Justin saw me and smirks, realising what I was here for, the thing about Justin was, there was no feelings attached at all and he had a really big one, he knew how to satisfy me. So when I was bent over his desk being pounded in from  behind, it only took five minutes before I came all over his floor.

"Thanks Justin, see you tomorrow" I say pulling my jeans back up, I kiss his lips before leaving, saying bye to his parents and run home.