Diverse: Chapter 9

Sorry I haven't written in awhile. School is getting the best of me... I legit can't wait for summer.. Already!
———
[Gilberts pov.]
Did she pass out? Oh my gosh!!! I shake her and whisper "y/n! y/n!". Nothing. I check her pulse to make sure she's at least alive... I run outside for help, but the only people around are Josie Pie, Ruby, and whoever else is in her group. I have no other choice.

"Guys please go to the doctor! Please!! She needs help!" I say in complete desperation.

It's quiet before for a second as they look at me. Then they start laughing except a brunette girl, and Ruby. These girls have been in my class for years now and I still don't know all of there names...

"Her? Why is she crying? Did you accidentally bite her lip whilst kissing her?" Josie Pie says which causes laughter.

"No she passed out! She's unconscious! I don't know what's wrong with her!! Someone go to the doctor in town. I'm going to bring her to ... " I stop talking realizing that I can't bring her to her mothers. She wouldn't care.

"Just get help!" I walk (more like sprint) back to y/n. I shake her a couple times, but nothing happens. "y/n!" I say louder than before. Nothing.

I continue to shake her and check her pulse every once and awhile when I hear the door open. It's the brunette girl...

"Did you guys get help?" I ask desperate.

"Err.. No they left laughing, but Ruby and I want to help. I think we should bring her to a more comfortable spot like her him-" I cut her off with a "Not her home. But I could take her to my house."

The girl nods and continues, "Okay. You take her to your house. Ruby will get a doctor from town. I'll come with you." She says.

"Okay lets go, and what's your name?" I ask. This caused her face to go into a 'you really don't know' expression.

"Diana? You don't know? We've been in the same class for ye-" I cut her off again.

"Okay we should get this going Diana." I say, and she nods. I pick y/n up and carry in my arms like a baby. She isn't that heavy to carry. When we leave the school house I ask Diana where Ruby is.

"She left for a doctor. She went with a boy who works for her. Jerry." I nod, and we walk in silence with y/n's dress clinking every once in a while. When we get to my house I see my father working in the garden.

"How was your da- What in the name of ... Who is that? Is she okay? And who's the other girl? What's going on?" Dad says in a cluster of questions. This is the first time he asks a different question, and I get to respond without saying 'It was alright' or 'It was just alright'.

"Well this is y/n and she passed out, and we're going to treat her here since her mother is abusive. Also this is Diana, and she's going to help me out. Another girl is getting a doctor." I stay with determination in my voice.

Dad nods, and comes inside with us. I go up to my room and put y/n on my bed. She has been unconscious for about an hour. I make it as comfortable as I can.

"Uhh. Gilbert how about you take off her dress?" Dianna states. I look at her like she is a crazy woman. No.

"What the hell? No! Im not here to take advantage of her!" I say in utter shock.

"No no no no no! Not like that Gilbert lord Jesus! I mean take off her dress so she's in her under garments. Her under clothes. They are much more comfortable." She says, and I calm down.

"Oh. Okay. That makes sense." I say willingly. I then stand there like I know how I'm suppose to take off her dress. Then I look over to Diana. She nods as if she's reading my mind. "I'll do it."

I watch as Diana gently flips y/n over and unbuttons her dress. She then slips it off so I see white shorts,tights, and shirt on. Okay.

After that my dad comes up stairs with ice in a cotton bag with a cup of cold water.

"Here. Also I have some painkillers so she doesn't feel a migraine when she awakens" I smile, she's going to be okay.