Diverse: Chapter 13

{y/n POV.}
-Happy Thanksgiving! During break I'm going to finish up this story. Be prepared for either a Richie Tozier x Reader or another Mike Wheeler x reader.

Aquarians are the least common sign. One of the most common signs cue is a Gemini. Gemini's and Aquarians are very compatible and are meant for each other, but Gemini's can be two faced and Aquarians can be unstable and aloof.

This is what I thought about on the walk through the woods home. Reading books about zodiac signs is a hobby, and sometime I really interpret it into my real life situations. Since Gilbert is a Gemini he has trouble expressing his emotions. As an Aquarius I have the same troubles. So wouldn't it be bad to be in a relationship where you don't express feelings? Maybe I'm better off with a Capricorn, but I like Gilbert, but Gilbert is a Gemini. Ugh.

As I'm walking in my thoughts I hear a ruffling sound in the bushes next to me. I stay still for a second, and listen again to make sure I'm not delusional. I mean I did pass out from a mental breakdown. I heard it again, so I'm not delusional. Aquarians are very in the moment type people so there is no way that I'm making this up. Without hesitation I walk over to the source of the sound...

My head gets really dizzy as I prepare myself to look any closer, and before my hand could even touch the bush someone pops out. That someone turns out to be Ruby.

"Holy shit! Ruby?" I scream.

She was obviously crying really hard. My guilt comes back and i remember why I can't be with Gilbert. It's not because he's a Gemini, it's because I hurt other people when I'm with him. Ruby is a clear example of this. I mean she's balling her eyes out in a bush!

"Y/n... Oh I'm sorry!" She cries.
"Why are you sorry. I should be sorry. I'm interfering with you and Gilbert." We both sit next tree.

"No y/n stop. I'm the one who's sorry. I was jealous when I saw you guys kiss-" I cut her off.

"Almost kiss." I say.

"When I saw you two almost kiss. Anyways it wasn't just the jealousy of you two being together. It's the fact that I've made Gilbert's life miserable because I've been selfishly in love with him for years. I am upset for being a bad person, and not letting thing happen naturally and forcing it. You and Gilbert are meant to be. Your a power couple for gods sake. I want Gilbert to be happy and I want you guys to be together. To take back how much of an asshole I've been over the years I'm going to get over this crush and let Gilbert be happy. Y/n you know what I want you to do?" Ruby said like she's been having a lot of thought on this.

"What?" I ask.

"Go kiss Gilbert. Right now. Besides your an Aquarius right? Aquarians and Gemini's are meant for each other. I'm a Scorpio so things down work out." I smile.

"You read zodiac books?" She smiles, and nods.

"Now go. Get your boy. Your almighty Gemini!" She says. I get up and start running back to Gilbert's house.